Pictures from the shipyard «Thoroughbred houseboats».

Every time I am sad to read the argument that production in Russia went into decline, and is now the only business - it is resale. As it turned out, this is not so.
Today I'll show you a photo report from the shipyard «Thoroughbred houseboats». Houseboat - it is certainly not a Russian invention, they were with us recently, and came up with them in the United States. There are houseboats with all the amenities quickly gained popularity. I imagine how great it would be to anchor the middle of a quiet pond and spend a couple of days on a comfortable boat, which also carried out in accordance with my wishes.
At the moment, these ships are going successfully in Saratov, and they made up 90% of Russian materials and components. Just put the original engines, the company «Yamaha».
In 2012, the "Boat House" began collecting Houseboat under the name «Thoroughbred houseboats» on its own shipyard.
Local Houseboat different from American and adapt to Russian conditions.
2. In this hangar on the banks of the Volga carried out a complete production cycle, first the ship design, and then build "turnkey».
During the year a team of 25 people can gather 10 Houseboat.
Employees of the company gave us a tour and explained how the project on paper and computer monitor can get a great ship.

3. Construction houseboat starts with a clean sheet of aluminum.

4. The sheets are cut into blanks that's the right size with this unit.

5. Rear view.

6. Then work accepted welders.

7. The welding seam.

8. At the moment, work is underway on a new houseboat - model 109 already completed electrical works and started interior decorating phase.

9. finished laying internal water and installed thrusters.

10. Climb aboard.

11. The cabin on the lower deck. There will Sleeps.

12. Another cabin.

14. Future sauna and shower.

15. Tiler at work.

16. The power plant, on this model two.

17. Generator.

18. View of the stern.

20. To the right one of two places the captain, another is on the upper deck.

21. Go up to the top deck.

22. We are told that the deck is ready to install the plastic sheathing.

23. One of the plastic parts, which will be installed on the upper deck.

24. Each houseboat is unique. The customer can draw a project of the houseboat, or announce that he would like to see in it. A couple of bedrooms for guests, a bar, a sauna, but at least a helipad on the deck - experts draw, and then it will build such a ship, a customer wants.

25. Three houseboat deck - Model 109.

26. Next to the hangar was ready houseboat.

27. The ladder to the upper deck.

28. There's a different grade.

29. For convenience, each houseboat equipped with retractable ladder ...

30. ... have an international registration number.

31. Here is an interesting, unique and one-of-a-kind plant on the Volga River in Saratov.

32. Soon will take place in the capital "Moscow Boat Show - 2014", which the company will present one of his houseboat, model LH ​​108. Now he is already covered with polyethylene and is ready for shipment.
I thank the leadership and the press service of "Boat House" and personally Elena pravda33 Grigoriev for interesting trips and stories about the production.

Source: dervishv.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting