Salvation happy aircraft (35 photos)

September 7, 2010 in the Russian skies number of guardian angels exceeded all performance. The gods of all faiths, religions and nationalities gathered over the village Izhma. Miracle. Happiness. Coincidence. Happy tail number. Happy crew and 72 passengers.
In the history of aviation, this state of emergency, and state of emergency is not, and certainly not a disaster will go down in history as Izhmenskoe miracle. The miracle that occurred with the same Tupolev Tu-154. The investigation was completed, the plane flies again intensively, the perpetrators were awarded.
For me, this event - a holiday, or rather there were two, the day of landing and take-off day.
In his photo essay (photo by different authors, of course not mine) I just want to emphasize the high level of professionalism and a great love for his cause airline staff "ALROSA". Other airlines have dropped his board in the forest and would forget about him. But this way employees and / to "Alrosa" is not satisfied, a lot of money has been spent on the restoration, the exact amount in rubles will not say, but I will say only one thing - it's more than two dozen million rubles. For the second diamond mining company in the world, in principle, the amount is not large. But here was a matter of principle to pull the "iron lucky" from the taiga, they managed it brilliantly. Well done.

Tags

See also

New and interesting