1. Kiss drives 29 (some sources - 34) of the facial muscles: this training is an excellent prevention of wrinkles.
2. Kissing, lovers pass each other complex substances (fats, salts, proteins) that the latest figures, enhances immunity.
3. 50 percent of the people first kiss before reaching the age of 14.
4. According to US statistics, before you get married, the woman kisses with about 80 men.
5. Romantic kiss burns about two or three calories, French - by five or more.
6. Sensitivity of the lips is 200 times higher than the sensitivity of fingers.
7. Men who kiss their wives before leaving for work, live five years longer.
8. A passionate kiss lasting 90 seconds, increases blood pressure, heart rate and hormone levels in the blood, which, according to recent data, shortens the life of one minute.
9. January 28, 2002 Americans Louisa Almodovar and Rich Langley won the competition for the longest kiss, which lasted 30 hours 59 minutes and 27 seconds.
10. In their homeland the famous French kiss is called a "fusion of souls" - a kiss involved not only lips, but also the language. Not wanting to rest on our laurels, sensual French invented the second version of this magical kiss when it involves only the languages.
11. 66 percent of the people close their eyes while kissing. The rest is a pleasure to watch the actions of the partner.
12. In Japan, Taiwan, China and Korea are not made to kiss for all to see. Moreover, it seems that the ceremony of kissing the Japanese invented specifically for the edification of the Europeans most of all it looks like a kiss of the two pioneers of the late '70s. For example, the Japanese two to kiss, you stand facing your partner in the "pioneer" the distance to bend (to attention!), And for a split second to touch the lips of each other. And that, against the background too "adult" fondling it may even seem intriguing!
13. During a kiss the body produces a substance in its narcotic effect 200 times greater than morphine - kissing fills a sense of joy, delight and happiness.
14. The average person spends 20,160 minutes (or two weeks) of his life on kissing.
15. Kissing the inhabitants of the Far North - is more than just rubbing noses. Adjoined olfactory organs, the Eskimos to unclench his lips while doing breath, then exhale, compressing his lips. Enjoy the aroma of each other, love nose pressed to the cheek as a partner and freeze for a moment longer.