Lights flickered. What does it mean

Opinion on Road language from a woman who has recently started to drive.

When I first started to drive, one thing seemed to me very strange. Because of their inexperience and uncertainty, I prefer to go slowly, quietly flowing rebuilt. And that's bad luck - often those famously rebuilt cars blinking taillights. I'm upset, thinking that because they swear at me because I am greatly slow food.

Then someone suggested that everything is exactly the opposite. Now I recall this episode with a smile, but then he gave me even more uncertainty. I just did not know "national" language of cars, because they do not teach driving school. So what are the signs have become commonplace in the driver's environment and what they can do for you?

Signal №1 «Thank you!»

This is just the embodiment described above. You quietly traveling in your number and your number solicit another car. You have two choices: to put or keep out. Particularly brazen drivers get through even against your desire, other motorists still look pass them or not. And if you give in - often you can blink lights. Feel free to mentally say "please", now you got a polite driver who knows how to thank you. Tunable car - the most common version of a reason for "thank you", but on the road may occur, and other situations for which you can thank. Do not forget to thank you!

Signal №2 «Suppose we have already»

This signal is used mostly on roads. So, you go into the left lane, for example, after overtaking several cars, and in the right lane already have free space. And then in the rearview mirror, you can see how you are catching up by leaps and bounds some cool jeep. Sitting on the tail, "flyer" hard starts flashing headlights. Do not be afraid, but better pull over into the right lane. Skorostnik sweep, and you, if you want to, go back to the left. Once I decided not to concede. I walk at a normal rate, why it should be left to stand too long? I was overtaken on the right lane. Then the driver started to slow down clearly in front of me - decided to teach a lesson. I had to retire on the very right-hand lane.

Signal №3 «overtake»

You continue driving on the track and in front of you is heavy laden wagon. Or rather not even go and barely drags. A band of one. And because of this heavy-you do not have a clear view of the oncoming lane. And here you see that the truck including the right turn signal, but no right turn there and he calmly goes on his belt or slightly pressed against the side of the road. Do not rush to conclude that the driver was crazy. Because he cares about you as - indicates that the front is free and you can safely go for overtaking.

Signal №4 «ambush»

This is perhaps the best-known method of communication between cars, which more than a dozen years. So, you blinked oncoming car, followed by another ... Be sure - the next corner you will "ambush", ie traffic police patrol. Yes, it is somewhat illegal signal, but rather vzaimovyruchayuschy.

Signal №5 «Let go, oh please!»

Imagine that you have a main road at the intersection where the traffic lights broke down. Cars fly down the main continuous stream, and secondary accumulated weight of cars. The first flashing lights on the sideline - he asks to pass. Do not confuse only by flashing lights from emergency gang. If you decide to skip some magnanimous gesture machines - flashes back and stop.

Signal №6 «Sonic»

Except machinery winking, it has not been canceled and a beep. I usually translate the signal to the usual abusive language. If you have an active signal, try to convey that in any situation you "A few hurried and made the rules are not permitted maneuver." Only in the more rigid form. You yourself can honk, swear.

I will ask only one thing, do not react instantly irritated signal to inept attempts to start learning the car at the intersection. It only confuses her driver more. Carefully signalte pedestrians - from sudden signal they get scared, shy and rather reasonable response to the warning about the danger this very danger only exacerbated. Flirting with the opposite sex vivid beauty by pressing the horn in the instructions for "car" I do not consider language.

Tags

See also

New and interesting