In 20-year-old British women developed tualetofobiya (7 photos + video)

In 20-year-old Nei Desino (Ney Decino) there is one small problem, which turns it into daily life in real torture.
She is terribly afraid of toilets. It even occasionally asks his family for her to pull water into the lavatory,
as the girl herself in a fright runs away from the white monster. Psychologists suggest that she suffers tualetofobiey.

"The sound of flushing water in the toilet I was just appalled. I feel that I was about to swallow, "- says Ney. Strange phobia makes Briton working close to home, where there is a toilet, whom she trusts. Fear restroom at Ney appeared when she was only four years old. On the trouble she looked comedy "Look Who's Talking» (Look Who's Talking Too), which dealt a terrible fanged toilet with a small child, and promised him to swallow. "This film left a very deep impression in my memory. Shaky feeling of fear never leaves me. When I spend the night away from home, then ask someone from friends to go with me to the bathroom, "- says Ney.

According to the National Society of phobias (JVP), in the UK there are at least 4 million people suffering tualetofobiey. Often the disease is expressed only in the hostile-cautious with regard to public restrooms. However, in some cases, the fear reaches such proportions that people no longer go out and refuse to accept medical treatment.

Her Desino tries to overcome his phobia.
She even created a group on Facebook, where people can share their fears, find support and understanding.

And finally, here is the fateful moment of the film, which so frightened Ney:

source

Tags

See also

New and interesting