Moscow district

"Our office and the dangerous and difficult ...". It is this line from the song comes to mind when it comes to the role of law enforcement agencies in our lives. Today we see how the one day in the life of the district Timiryazev district of Moscow.

Business Day precinct police lieutenant junior Gorbunov Alexander Alexandrovich began at 15:00 (second shift). First of all, it gives instructions on which duty officer tells employees the necessary information for the last day.
Nothing serious but burglary in the previous day, and even then not in the territory of Alexander Alexandrovich, did not happen. Correspondent advance concluded that the service will be held on the day of the reference point, and the work of the district will be reduced to shuffling papers on the desktop and on any "action" will not have to count. But it was not there. As the shadow of the district throughout the working day, the correspondent was able to get acquainted with many of the nuances of the "okolotchatogo" problems, and even accidentally meet a famous politician ...

I do not have time to park the district police have a strong point, as directed by the past, to rush into battle. From the basement of an apartment house opposite anxiously peered two migrants, and they realized that the man in uniform is about to move to them, they disappeared in the darkness.

As later admitted overtaken "hand of the law" the workers, they "tinker" - changed pipe. However, to find out for whom they worked hard, who is the boss, and where permission had to spend a couple of hours. It is worth noting that the district is not just puzzled test. Previously, it has appealed to the pensioner, who lives in this house, and complained about the noise from the basement. Either way, the necessary documents were found, but the repairs were suspended pending clarification of the circumstances. However, a fine workers, despite the fact that the documents they were in order, still ran - not worth the matter at a law enforcement officer.

-You Foul there in the basement?
-I? Cursing ?!
Well, Mother of the same!
-I This is not for you. I ember fell. So I skazal ...

Start up and casually thrown "blah", but a citizen of Tajikistan will have to pay a thousand rubles. It should also be noted that it is not hesitate offered the district to sell the old pipe to supposedly pay the penalty with a vengeance. "Okolotchaty" response once explained "the mountain entrepreneur" sad consequences of such a proposal.

Well, tell me: who, where, why ...

When migrants was over, but my head spun correspondent thought about lunch in office, has flown out of the bushes like a piano, he joined the leader of "Alliance green" Oleg Mitvol.

It turned politician was summoned precinct to testify on his own request, in which he called to prosecute journalist Sergei Parkhomenko, who called him a thief in Twitter ...

At the same time, to the district at the door he knocked another applicant: unknown scratched the car parked near the house. This is an occasion for the district of another test.

Then, it's time to an unusual job - it was necessary to interrogate and prosecute Woman who stole the laptop. But when Gorbunov exit the reference point as he was stopped by citizens with informal appeals, which he immediately recorded in a notebook.

For example, a citizen complained to the police dog that land on the territory of a shop selling the counterfeit alcoholic beverages at night. Police information took note and promised to be sure to get it right. It should be noted that a staff member and then wound up the conversation and greeted the residents of nearby houses. Correspondent pleasantly surprised by this fact, because of his district, he has never met.

As it turned out, such a relationship - is the fruit of four years of work by Alexander Alexandrovich Timiryazev district in the area. The last and most important day, as noted above, the task was to capture a girl stolen laptop.
However, "stole" - quite loudly. In fact, as it turned out, she picked him up in the elevator and took home to his apartment. However, the discovery did not report any home security service or the police. Thanks installed in the entrance chamber, the woman quickly figured out, so - the next step: acceptance or rejection of guilt.
Women throughout the run confessed and said that she wanted to appeal immediately to protect the house, but could not because "no one was there." Now, the further destiny of the women have already identified the court ...

A day spent with the district, the reporter was able to experience for yourself what they have. Not so it is simple. Especially when your site has 29 houses, which are home to about eight thousand inhabitants, it is a hospital, three dormitories and a substantial part of the Timiryazev Forest.

Source: www.ridus.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting