Open up, police! Or "one day with the district"

Ilya Varlamov has recently offered to spend a day with members of the MUP and he decided to choose the most difficult and thankless job in the Ministry of Interior - the district.

Why is difficult and unrewarding? First, a small salary. The second district is always extreme. There is a crime, once the district questions: "Why do not doglyadel? Poor work with the population! ", Etc. The third has to work with a very peculiar people. As a consequence, work in the district voluntarily now, no one is going. So Ivan and Omar went to the district, as there were no seats in the other departments. Now he gets a higher education, then plans to go to the Office of the fight against illicit drug trafficking. His work Ivan satisfied: "In the land of fun to work with. The main advantage in the district - you then all doors are open to any department. »
17 ph
The working day starts with Ivan A. 9am. He comes to the management of internal affairs Chekhov, where he received a service weapon comes in the morning planёrku. Then he travels to his strong point. Chekhov, like any other city, divided into sections, and each of them have a police station. One section is 3-4 thousand people, working with them 8 district.

In principle, the work of the district is divided into paper, and work with the population. Paper occupy more than half the time, but we were asked to make an exception this day and show us the land.

- People in the area are different, some offer tea, dinner, and there are those who are angry with the whole world, for one so afraid to walk. - Begins the story, Ivan,
 - The crisis affected you? As the situation in the area?
 - First of all lost jobs, foreign nationals who have worked in the construction. Participation of robbery and theft. Now a lot of people can not find work, when there is nothing to go on offense.

Seeing a policeman grandmother rushing to share complaints and problems. Basically, the majority of crimes are committed by drunk. Often family scandals.
 - That son of a family a mother is constantly beating, she calls the police, says the statement, and the next day it becomes sorry for him, the statement takes, and everything is repeated on the new.
 - And what, nothing can be done?
 - It is possible, if the relatives wish. That such a person mentally ill, and the treatment of it can be sent only if the relatives will write the statement, and they do not write, regret. With such families have to work constantly.

To visit was unexpected, the district usually calls to a random apartment and asked to open the door. No one refused. Many bad apartment intercom is not there.

The first visit was to Nicholas, he spent 6 years for murder even in the '90s, was released under an amnesty.
 - In principle, a good man, - says Ivan - he was framed. There was booze, woke up, and the body in the apartment. Drinking buddies merged, as he went to answer. It is now 2 years old can not find a job with a criminal record no one wants to take, especially for this article. And I'm sure he could not kill a good man.

Bypass apartments going according to plan, the district must conduct preventive conversation, then the person signs that the police operation carried out.

Bypassing not only the criminals and drunks, and the district must verify the apartments of people who have a permit to carry weapons, whether the weapons are stored in a safe, etc. But this is elective surgery.

Ivan dine mostly at home. You can dine in the dining room. "Normal" food as Ivan said, was the rarest mud. I can not imagine how this can be eaten. And the prices in the dining room, both in the Duma.

It is also the responsibility of the district is to check medical books from the merchants.
 - And it happens that the seller has no medical books, and it gives you a bribe to get you eyes closed.
 - Rather, they buy a fake book, I can not close our eyes to this. That poison someone, write a statement and will check all at once come up, and I will be extreme, why should I?

And registration of the builders.

Recently there was a funny incident. Ivan caught during conscription evaders. Brings two of the draft board, where they take and say, "Oh, how nice of you to come! You have also in the list! "It turns out there was an order to the army to take the MUP without higher education.

According to Ivan the people are very good district. Seeing him on the street ran up and began to ask my grandmother to build a market. One woman asked the asphalt track. Ivan tries to explain that it was not within its competence, but promised to pass the request to the administration.

At each site there is a so-called "bad apartment". Usually it dens bardeli apartments alcoholics and crazy. We were shown some of them.

First bad apartment we were not allowed. It lives an old lady, for 3 years, she collects the garbage in the trash and brings him into the apartment. The stench is all over the porch, the neighbors complain, but can not do anything. Precinct periodically visits his grandmother, asking to disassemble blockages. Her apartment is disconnected from electricity, and recently there occurred a flood, according to eyewitnesses plumbing for a long time to recover from his visit to the kingdom of garbage. After that, the water is also disabled. 4 months ago rubbish was about a meter, is now a little less. Iron argument with my grandmother, "I am afraid of emptiness!" During our visit was seen by his grandfather, like a homeless person, he advised us not to let the hostess: "Close the door! They need your apartment, that's bursting! »

This hangout. In such apartments district shall walk only with a partner. Most bad apartments can be found on the door, the residents set fire to the door and spoil careless neighbors.

There lived a woman, she has two states: drinking and begging. Recently, she has a man, he is like a little sane.
 - Why did not order navedesh? - Asks roommate Ivan,
 - Why should I get out? She will come tomorrow girlfriends and muck all 2 days

From the point of view of the law, you do not have to open the door to the district, and he has no right to enter you, even if he knows that you have a dead body in the apartment and heroin plant. Many of the "bad" that the residents are simply not allowed on the threshold of the district. But when the door opened, he has every right to enter and check the apartment.

We were shown a few bad apartments. Once at the site sobachnitsa lives. She lived in the apartment of dozens of dogs, the smell is incredible. And no one can do nothing. The woman is mentally ill, his dogs will not released, the door does not open. Breaking the door does not have the right to police. Neighbors complain, but she says no one wants.

During bypass the territory on the radio reported that the detained ward Ivan - Binder. The local supermarket stealing a bottle of vodka and was detained. Initially called the patrol PPP, they brought up the Binder to support the point where it began to make out. "In principle Binder harmless, - says Ivan - he flies not to offend! Our regular client, an alcoholic. »

Binder's always someone beats. A bottle of vodka was forced to steal his drinking companions, and now he faces up to 3 years in prison, or 15 days, as the court will decide. Although he seems to have already still.

Each precinct is the norm. In a month he should be solved one crime and is composed of 20 administrative reports. And not just 20 and 3 for disorderly conduct, 2 for the registration, etc. If the plan is not performed badly, deprive premiums. If full, too bad, then the district hard enough prevents offenses. Here's a perfect plot turns 20 administrative and one criminal case in a month.

- And if you plan to be canceled, it will be better?
 - Of course, now we can see that the plan is not carried out, we go to the park, and draw up reports on people who drink. And if the plan is not, no one will engage in such nonsense. What is the point we prevent an offense, and then heads for that we will also criticize?

Ivan runs from 9 to 19 hours, sometimes delayed, often have to work on weekends and at night. For his work, he gets 20 000 rubles. Wives do not have, and does not plan to start a family:
 - "With such a salary is impossible»
 - Many accuse the police of corruption that needs to be done to the policeman did not take bribes?
 - Competitive salary.
 - How much?
 - For this city of 50 000 rubles.

Here's a policeman Ivan Omarov. It is clear that the police operate different people, I'm never in my life seen his district, and none raoyne when renting an apartment. And who you district?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting