Bandits at Dneprodzerzhinsk

A few days ago near the village Kurilovka located near Dneprodzerzhinsk, unknown persons attempted to select the crop is from local farmers.

Attackers beat combiner and a few villagers with rubber truncheons, stating that the land and the harvest does not belong to them. Residents Kurilovka claim to have all the necessary documents on this ground.
As a result of the conflict, the villagers had to call the police. Significantly, the police arrived on the scene just three hours!
At the moment, the villagers have begun the process of creating self-defense units, armed with pitchforks and scythes. People are going to defend their land and harvest conditions, when they do not protect the police and local authorities, by all available means. Moreover, residents Kurilovka, if repeated attempts to capture the harvest, Elizavetovkuyu ​​intend to block the road.
According to local residents, yesterday next to the field again, circling two jeeps with men in camouflage. Leave unknown had only after it became known that the scene goes deputies of Ukraine.

Source here and here

In the village on the left bank Kurilovka Dneprodzerzhinsk third day of trying to take the field at the residents. The opposition is already on the police, there are victims.
Fields of wheat, located in the immediate vicinity of the bridge Dneprodzerzhinsk become a tasty morsel for unknown people, disguised Petrikov district prosecutor's office. The third day in the field, armed men come and require the entire crop of wheat and land under crops.
Today, about 11 am a man predstavivshisya as Shpinev, accompanied by several cars with people, telling residents Kurilovka of their rights to land and crops. People perturbed by this behavior, provide your documents to the property and tried to defend their right to land and wheat.
The villagers are ready by any means to fight for their property and even tried to solve the issue by force with the help of his combine harvester working in a field.
How to tell one of the residents Kurilovka, they planted crops, and now there was a new owner of the fields. "We at the hands of the state acts and the court's decision. Now it came to the owner of the allegedly beats people twisted my arm, and the police is looking at it all, and does not react. Here's our agronomist Kuzmich, who grow crops, and now we can not collect it ", - complains woman.

"We have 470 shareholders of Kurilovka Elizavetovki and Nikolayevka, - says a resident Kurilovka. - We now have everything taken away. I am the owner of the land for 13 years, I have a state certificate of land and cadastral number. Now there is some of JSC "Dneprovets", the representative of which lays claim to my other units, guided by the Head of the district Vladimir Mucha. It's been two ships that we won, and chaos still going on ».
How to tell the newspaper "Event" lawyer Nadezhda Mingaleeva that protects the rights of the inhabitants of the villages of the power of attorney to her for help turned the former PCB farmers' Pridneprovets ", which after the collapse of the collective farm in 2000 received the shares on the ground. "The third day, people come, armed with guns, batons and penknives. The shoot people, beat them. Newly-born owner of the land openly declares support Petrikov district prosecutor Sergei Kachur. Already four people in predinsultnom state pushed me pregnant, I went to the hospital with a concussion, "- said Nadezhda Mingaleeva.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting