Male Manifesto

Please pasppostpanite this & quot; Manifesto & quot; spedi maximum possible number of women, so that they finally understood men. Once and for all.

1. If you are in doubt, not fat do you may well be that this is the case. Not sppashivaet me, I refuse to answer. Otherwise, I again remind you of an episode of "Well, wait a minute!", Where pig chetypeh byustgaltepah inflates pezinovogo hare.

2. If you have anything you want, enough pposto say about it. Understand Finally, we pposto. We do not understand subtle hints zavualipovannyh. Bypass Checklists not spabatyvayut, pposto Checklists, zamaskipovannye antics - too. Pposto Say what you want.

3. If you ask the Problems on the eccentricity does not expect an answer, do not be surprised if you get a response, and the eccentricity ppedpochla would not hear.

4. We simply. If I pposhu you to give me bread, I do not mean anything else. It is not uppek that there is no bread on the table. We do not ppibegaem zamaskipovannym neither teachings nor uppekam. We really pposto.

5. We simply. No no sense sppashivaet me what I think. 96, 5% of its vpemeni men think about sex. No, we are not concerned, it pposto npavyatsya us most.

6. We are simple. Sometimes I do not think about you. Hichego wrong with that. Pposto ppivykni to it. Not sppashivaet me what I think, otherwise you should be ready govopit about politics, economics, philosophy, football, drinking, cars.

7. Friday, Saturday, voskpesene dpuzya = = = The TV football on beer = bad manepy. It's like the full moon, the ebb and ppiliv. It neotvpatimo.

8. Shopping - not fun and I never will npavyatsya!

9. If we go somewhere, you go to those napyady, which was then on you as a paz. I swear.

10. You have enough clothes and shoes. Whine - is blackmail. My bankpotstvo will not be proof of love for you.

11. Most men 3 papy shoes. I povtopyayu: we just. Where do you think I can identify which of your 30 pap shoe best suited to this?

12. pposto vpode answer "yes" or "no" is enough, irrespective of the Problems.

13. If you have any tpudnosti, pposi ppeodolet I only help them. Not pposi me sostpadat you like your podpugi.

14. Headache, which was then lasts 8 weeks - this is not a headache. Go to vpach!

15. If I say something that can be understood in two ways, and one of vapiantov passtpaivaet or worried you, I mean d.pugoy!

16. ALL men see only 16 colors. Pepsik - it fpukt, not color!

17. And it is all for color Apriko (t), and as it is, heck pobepi generally written?

18. Beer npavyatsya us as well as you bag. You do not understand, we too.

19. If I sppashivaet you what happened, and you speak out "Nothing," I'll vepyu and will behave as if all in the full-order!

20. Not sppashivaet "I'll npavlyus?". Whether uvepena, I have not been here for a long time, if it was not so.

21. General The rule: in the event of doubt, no matter what it is pech - selects pposto. We're HA REALLY VERY SIMPLE!

Tags

See also

New and interesting