A touching friendship dvuhlapoy Chihuahua and fluffy guinea hens

Here is an example of a strong and touching friendship - a fluffy chicken Penny saved from laboratory experiments and doggie named Roux, who has no forelegs. They were saved from certain death and took care of a resident of the United States, Alicia Williams.

The history of the beginning of life Roux very sad - he was found in a ditch by the roadside. There was a suspicion that he was born with deformed front legs and breeder simply decided to get rid of him. Sell ​​a dog is almost not possible.

Penny, Chicken Chinese silky decorative rocks, was rescued from the lab.

"It was an experimental chicken, and when the program came to an end of it would simply be disposed of. I asked if I could instead do something with it. So I brought her home, "- said Williams edition of the Gwinnett Daily Post.

These two lucky liked each other and began to spend much time together, and the Veterinary Clinic in Duluth began publishing photos & gt; & gt; joint pastime unusual friends that attracted the attention of a huge number of animal lovers around the world.

Williams says that even the customers began to plan their visits so that they coincide with its duty, during which Roux and Penny are in the clinic.

Source: www.allfun.md

Tags

See also

New and interesting