Typical American movie about USSR

American movie about the Soviet Union
The script should contain:
1) Russian general named Peter Gogol
2) bestial Russian captain Ivan Pёtr. Mother captain apparently had sinned with the bear, the bear struggled and screamed. Captain Loving drinking vodka from a square bottle is ikra spoon from bochka. Main activity - a large knife to cut the head of cute kids in the eyes of the Afghan (or some other) Pope singing with the Internationale.
3) The evil KGB agent Konstantin Dolvski loves to shoot the soldiers who refused to hammer butts blond Afghan children.
4) Russian girl Natasha Moskvova. A good girl, because sleeping with the main character - an American.
Russian indulge unmotivated acts of vandalism, sadism, sexism and communism, burning the Afghan countryside. Close-up - beastly drunk muzzle v govno Russian helicopter pilot, for a missile rockets on Afghan zhenschmne with the child. Rocket falls into a woman. Close-up - the murdered woman is beautiful, looking at the sky through the eyes of Murtaugh, let down meybelin. Next to a crying child. Spectator angrily squeezes fist bag of popcorn. Russian soldiers dressed in sharovary and papaha shot cleanly dressed Afghan farmers. Close-up - killed Afghan young men on the court for the game of baseball in the hands of a teenager who was killed - a homemade baseball bat, which he tried to defend himself. Five minutes ago, the young man received congratulations, having beaten off the ball particularly tricky. Turban-shaped caps swell with blood. Amok lust Russian soldiers chasing Afghan girl, trying to rip off her mini-skirt. Thud. Russian soldiers puzzled mows the left eye to the right, from which sticks the knife handle. It is an American zoologist John Lesbovski, study population and Afghan rhinos caught Soviet invasion comes to help Afghans. Within five minutes he was using alpenstock and penknife Spayderko (close-up on label) destroys the half Russian. But Captain Ivan Pёtr enough Afghan boy and puts his throat huge knife with the inscription on the blade of the USSR:
- Tee Drop your weapon, I Ubit maltshik.
- I'm throwing weapons, you do not Ubit maltshik.
- Yes.
John throws a captured machine.
- I Thiebaud cheated - laughing captain and kills the boy.
John hit on the head with the butt. Then again, then, realizing anakonets, beaten in the kidneys, the more vulnerable.
- Kills all! - Cries the captain. Russian laughing kill Afghan village, not sparing no school, no kindergarten, no theater or stadium.
John wakes up the dungeons KeyDzhiBi.
- Tee amerikanets. - He says Konstantin Dolvski.
- Yes, - said John bravely.
- Ty talking to the TV that Amerika plёho.
- Never! - Proudly refuses to John.
Constantine Dolvski John has several times in the head, hurting his hand, and finally realizing kicks him in the groin. At this point, part of the Russian girl Natasha. She is wearing a gray uniform with red sundress straps to the elbow and carries a tray. On the tray, two cups in the cup holder cast caliber 152 mm, and a carafe of vodka samovar.
- Kapitan! What makes vi! In kommunisticheskaya Party uchat wrong!
- Shut up, glyupy devchonka! At present, kommyunizm - it kills!
He beats Natasha in the face with his boot. The girl cried, clutching his cheek. John jumps up and sticks to Constantine in the eye cup holder.
- Bezhim! - He says Natasha - I vyvedu Thiebaud in Sweden.
Within half an hour there is a scene output in Sweden through the nightmarish scenes of life in the USSR. In Russian cities go in quilted jackets and boots, in the villages - the skins and sandals. On the border due to stone jumps out and grabs Ivan Pёtr Natasha, putting her throat with the ax inscription Party.
- I'm her ubit and then ubit Thiebaud!
- Tee coward!
- I Nye coward! I Thiebaud ubit first!
Ivan rushes to John, to be painful battle scene in which Ivan uses any deceptive tactics, from the boat motor and rails, to tame bear. Finally, John scored in John's head rail, and boat engine - the head of a bear. John and Natasha swim to Sweden by boat from the rough-log and a sail made of skins of cows

Tags

See also

New and interesting