2013 MTV Movie Awards

And here is the promised fashion review with a red carpet ceremony 2013 MTV Movie Awards, which died down last night in Los Angeles. I think many people know that this kind of event I like - they are cheerful, unpretentious and young - in every sense of the word. Yesterday, under the roof of the complex Sony Pictures Studio gathered the whole world of the young Hollywood - none of the young stars do not miss the chance to show off new clothes out of their spring wardrobe.

Seductress Emma Watson has remained true to himself and chose the red carpet cocktail dress with an unusual print and original design by Maxime Simoens. I was very impressed by the style of the actress - her images are always fresh, playful and interesting. This outfit is no exception.

Brittany Snow walked along a path in a mini-dress of deep blue, the main distinctive details of which were large epaulets, decorated with beads and bugles. Nice outfit, but I was as if something was missing ... Perhaps it was worth how to work on the selection of accessories and complete the outfit more interesting details.

Jordana Brewster opted for white - ideal for the release of the warm California evening. Midi dress with asymmetrical bodice and frills on the skirt actress added a chic white shoes with unusual green trim and large ornaments - bracelets and a massive ring. Fashion critics in one voice say that the image of Jordan was not lacking brightness, I'm quite happy with white color - on a dark skin tone actress looks very rich.

Kerry Washington - brave girl and she proved it again on the red carpet MTV Movie Awards. Unusual dress by Michael Kors, which consists of tight black miniskirt and bright orange Basques with a train, belongs to the category of dresses that either love or hate - there is no third. I respect Carrie for such original choice, but more inclined to the second option. For me, this image is failed.

15-year-old Bella Thorne, known for his love of flowered dress, this time opted pantsuit ivory from Emporio Armani. In general, the image is quite good - I like the band and unusual accessories in the form of golden shoes and clutches snakeskin, but, in my opinion, this image came to someone older.

Surprisingly decent outfit showed us notorious Snooky. Of course, this image is all that what we hate clothes that ladies, but compared with the harrowing mini terrible colors that dress looks very decent.

I do not hit the dirt face and Kim Kardashian. Black dress with transparent chiffon sleeves hid from Saint Laurent is not the most common parts of our body socialite, while leaving the mind most importantly - rounded tummy. It is necessary to pay tribute to Kim - even in the sixth month of pregnancy, she looks very sexy and stylish.

Another kind of Kardashian - Kylie Jenner - preferred to pass the red carpet trendy ensemble milky beige consisting of tight pencil skirt and a truncated top. The massive golden accessories and shoes, cool design was adjusted to the ideal image.

Selena Gomez arrives at the ceremony in a gold mini-dress from the fall collection Julien Macdonald. The dress is sitting perfectly, very well matched accessories, hairstyle and make up to the mark - the image of Selena can be called perfect. It is, but I personally would prefer to see Miss Gomez something more fresh and light. I'd like summer!

I love the style of Kylie Minogue, but this dress I was disappointed. Dress-Mail from Paco Rabanne looks too heavy and most importantly - conceals from our eyes the figure of the Australian diva luxury. I understand that sometimes you want to relax Kylie and appear in public in something more comfortable, but this dress looks like it came up at the last minute.

Clever Chloe Moretz chosen for the ceremony denim dress Louis Vuitton. I'm a big fan of denim in all its forms, so for me the image of Chloe priori successful. The dress looks very interesting, a special thank you for that shoes Jimmy Choo.

My mistress at the event - Karlie Kloss in Cushnie et Ochs. Cropped top in combination with a narrow skirt looks very impressive, as well as coral lipstick in combination with white. Beautiful image!

Attire Zoe Saladan caused mixed feelings in me. The skirt with a beautiful floral print looks luxurious, but the top ... It's a nightmare! I really like the costumes in the style of the latest creations of Dior, where spectacular skirt combined with a simple futbolochnym top, but this koftenka (sorry, I have another definition for this garment is not found) it looks awful.

Keisha in his repertoire. Indecent, tasteless and even frightening.

Tags

See also

New and interesting