Those who are over 30, dedicated ...

That live-live myself walking at night and in between times closing the session, and then do not have time to look around, a warm bed and a seven-hour sleep becomes more expensive the hottest parties.

25 facts that are well known to people whose carefree youth has already passed, and carefree old age come a very long time.

1.Pohmele there. Each time it is accompanied by the thought, "Gosh, at the university I could drink five nights a week and on the sixth day wake up as if nothing had happened. HOW?

(FLASH MOVIE) 2.Bary with a small seating and loud music very much losing the institutions with lots of sofas and quiet music.

3.Bolshinstvo celebrities suddenly look younger than you, and the question What am I doing wrong more often occurs in the head.

4. In the world there is the phenomenon vybeshivaet more than teenagers. And every time grinning at the sight of these creatures you tell yourself Heck, we were not so !!!
(FLASH MOVIE) 5.Vopreki popular belief that "very cool" - a night party with a bunch of people, a DJ and the sea of ​​alcohol, really cool - it is going to bed at a reasonable hour.
(FLASH MOVIE) 6.Vstavat early and going to the gym and did not become a simple and enjoyable experience. The assertion that adults other desires and priorities, this time not worked.
(FLASH MOVIE) 7. You understand that the parents - the coolest people in the world, and you are ready to communicate with them as much as possible.

8. You prefer to have five close friends instead of fifty friends.

9.You, of course, not a chef famous restaurant, but the fact that your house does not burn down, if you go to the kitchen, can not but rejoice.

10. If you would have read at least half of what was asked at school and in college, you would be a thousand times smarter.

11. If you are lucky and you look so young, that you still ask the documents when buying alcohol, it is sadly and uninteresting. Please, just sell me the damn brandy, and I'm moving on!
(FLASH MOVIE) 12.If not wash dishes, sooner or later, you do not have to be from what is. If you do not wash the clothes, sooner or later you will have nothing to wear. To remember these two simple things, it took three decades. Horror.
(FLASH MOVIE) 13.Zarabatyvat a living by what you really like, very rare.

14.I see the wonderful, beautiful, incredible dreams that no one you will not take.

15.Inogda your body hurts for no apparent reason, and there is nothing you can do about it.

16.Internet - is the worst of evils, but also the most necessary.

17.Kakaya to hair you may be, it still is not always so, as it should ...

18.Kogda you were young, did you think that adults know all the answers. Yes, no one knows anything!

19.Mir no longer confined to your home town, the city in which you learned, and the place where you went to rest.

20.Nastal moment you reluctant to acknowledge that motion tracking your finances - in fact, a good idea.

21.No but what was given with little difficulty about five years ago, it is now virtually impossible.

22.Pochti every book or movie that you loved as a child, it was a lot of good life lessons and morals.

23.Samy attractive to you people - dumb.

24.Chtoby to see your friends, you should try very much to meeting finally took place. Because pull them out of the house is almost impossible.
(FLASH MOVIE) 25.Da !!! Your parents were right about almost all!

Thank s attention!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting