Entries

I want to warn you, as a teacher, as a woman and in the end, as a mother, that your daughter keep an eye, in the Cute her nature. (Writing in the school diary)

Girl smeared with saliva. Please take action now. (Writing in the school diary)

Try to teach your son to respect me a woman, otherwise it will end badly. (Writing in the school diary)

Receipt. I Strigin Arkady, a disciple of the 2nd class, I undertake to observe safety, that is not run by the school, because the school is in disrepair. Strigin. Parents are aware of.

Please tell me, where are the car horsepower? (Writing in the school diary)

Then I accuse, I bring up the daughter ill, and she his manners bad influence on classmates. But I myself, when I was a schoolgirl, manners were worse. However, they did not prevent me to be the wife of a big senior official. (Extract from the parent committee)

Students continue to improve their twos. (Extract from the teachers' meeting)

Cat teacher puts deuce my son unfairly. I complained to the District Board, there is no action taken. Please translate Koshkin teacher to the school, where children of these workers RONO. (Because of complaint)

I Zhenya Filatov did not come to the school from which I was kicked and without parents said, will not be allowed, because it has not found all the parents I know of places where they normally drink. (From the testimony of the student)

Your child is afraid of goat more than me. Gym teacher. (Writing in the school diary)

All lesson fucked neighbor's party, not paying attention to the teacher. (Writing in the school diary)

The ambiguity of looking at the board. (Writing in the school diary)

He pulls the pigtails primary school students. (Writing in the school diary)

I snap together with the teacher. (Writing in the school diary)

Losers have written off. (Writing in the school diary)

Tov. Parents! Teach your child to jump over a goat! (Writing in the school diary)

As for smoking, I was not taught this son. He took the example of his mother, who learned from her eldest daughter. (Extract from the parent committee)

Andrei categorically do not attend French lessons, saying I was not going to go to Paris because of the scarcity of the family budget. (Writing in the school diary)

In first grade teacher, every child is looking into the mouth, and then wherever you go. (From a speech at a parent meeting)

He blew his nose into a drawing comrade. (Writing in the school diary)

Due to the negligence of some students, I can not start a new topic for the second month and keep the whole class on the pot! (Performance art teacher)

As class leader Sergei, I need to meet with you at any time convenient for you, namely December 6 at 16:30. (Writing in the school diary)

Somersault without a mat. (Writing in the school diary)

Larissa began to look too far into not only boys, but also on the structure of the male teachers. (Writing in the school diary)

I loved it not enough to walk side by side with her everywhere and are afraid to hold for soft spots. (From the explanation of the pupil)

Meshal classmate get off the goat. (Writing in the school diary)

At drawing lesson schoolgirl Vasilyev became head tear pupil Grishaeva and almost tore. Made remark. (From class log)

Written on the desk obscene word in honor of classmate. (Writing in the school diary)

It is necessary to revive the teaching in schools of basic military training. This is to teach students to collect a Kalashnikov-disassemble, and this will agree, in life always come in handy. (From TV appearances)

Tags

See also

New and interesting