Kurzweil predicts "My Computer" by 2029

Scene from the movie "She» i>

CTO at Google and author of the idea of ​​the singularity Ray Kurzweil (Ray Kurzweil) predicts that artificial intelligence reaches human level over the next 15 years.

Kurzweil's forecast is made based on the just-released sci-fi movie «It» (Her), in which the protagonist feels romantic feelings of the operating system.

In his blog, Ray Kurzweil writes , although that is not mentioned in the film version and manufacturer operating system, the idea is obvious that a computer program (AI) can excite romantic feelings.

According to Kurzweil, around 2030 there will be nanobots that can be sent to the brain with specific instructions. This will allow to record a person's emotions and respond to them in real time.

Scene from the movie "She» i>

Ray Kurzweil believes that the artificial intelligence of the human level will be around in 2029. According to him, the script of the film "It" may be embodied in life, and in the improved form: virtual lover can be equipped with a physical "body", projecting the image on the retina of the eye, for example, using contact lenses or glasses virtual reality.

However, the futurist sees some difficulties in the relationship of man with AI. The problem is that the computing power of AI, in his opinion, will increase exponentially: about twice every year. Thus, a virtual "half" quickly surpass in their development rights and does not want him to communicate more.

// www.youtube.com/embed/XsQqMwacZQw?wmode=opaque video>

Source: habrahabr.ru/post/213689/

Tags

See also

New and interesting