The most unusual contact lenses

If you want to stand out from the crowd, the original selection of contact lenses dramatically change your appearance. Do not believe me? Then see the most terrible and beautiful contact lenses that ever wore a man.

Contact lenses Mickey Mouse

Lens "Cat's Eye»

Smiley

Do not worry - be happy. Contact lenses with smiley created to give people a positive. Or shock ..?

Eyes Zebra

Contact lenses "Eye of the Dragon»

Unusual and scary contact lenses Eye of the Dragon cover the entire surface of the sclera (eyeball), not just the pupil. In the center of the lens is made in the image of a cat's eye, and to the periphery of bottled red and shades of healing that involves the similarities and the skin of the mythical animal and coloring his eggs.

Lens "Web»

Cobweb on the pupil is a great way to distinguish themselves and scare others.

The chip in the eye

Do not be surprised the amount of hair around the eyes - this is a photo of the rabbit eye in which the contact lenses were tested with a picture "chip».

In the frenzy to come up with something new and different, the designer created a line of jewelry that are designed to be worn on the eyes. Horrific ornaments hanging on threads to mount on the lens. I think these lenses will find its fans among EMO - it seems tears in his eyes.

Pupil-ball

Lenses with diamonds

In the frenzy to come up with something new and different, the designer created a line of jewelry that are designed to be worn on the eyes. Horrific ornaments hanging on threads to mount on the lens. I think these lenses will find its fans among EMO - it seems tears in his eyes.

Most contact lens + extra shine in the eyes of bonus

Incredibly beautiful lens with tiny Swarovski crystals around the perimeter of your pupil. Is not it fascinating? Reminds me of the "cilia" on the latest Audi models. The owners of the prestigious German brand to take note.

And to seed a few photos of unusual contact lenses:

Tags

See also

New and interesting