Interesting facts from the Russian woman living in South Korea.
1. Korea - a very safe country. A girl can not be afraid to walk at night on the sleeping area alone.
2. The cases of major crimes, like murder, are ranked as unprecedented and weeks of coverage in the local news.
3. The best time to visit Korea - spring, when the cherry blossom and autumn, when the leaves on the trees turn yellow. In the winter is very cold and windy, summer is incredibly hot, humid and rainy.
4. The country is very small, so the civilization penetrated into all its corners. In Korea, it is impossible to get lost, and absolutely there is not the remotest villages.
5. The most popular sport in Korea - baseball. It is played everything from small to large, has a baseball bat almost everyone. A baseball game, especially large - always sold out.
6. On the second place in popularity - golf. It is played by middle-aged men. And reaching elderly Koreans go to the mountains.
7. Go through the mountains - is a favorite pastime for Koreans. They can get up at 8 am after a wild drinking and still climb the mountain.
8. 90% of Koreans are short-sighted and had to wear glasses or contact lenses. Points worn since childhood, which inadvertently gives the impression that they are born with poor eyesight.
9. Absolutely all Koreans use Internet Explorer. On other browsers, they do not suspect, and in fact, most do not even know what a browser is. Korean sites, respectively, are made only under the Explorer, in any other browser, no Korean website will not work correctly.
10. Many Koreans to open Google, first open naver.com (Korean search engine and it's not only the system), drive in to the search for "Google" in Korean, and then click on the link.
11. The Koreans are very fond of coffee and coffee here at every step. After lunch or dinner, be sure to drink a cup of coffee.
12. Free internet can always be found: in all establishments, cafes and even in buses.
13. Net cafes, cinema chain, supermarket chain, a chain of restaurants, bars, a network, a network of department stores - places if there is a clone somewhere in Korea, so it is not yet matured.
14. Domestic Product in Korea is very supportive, so many imported goods, such as toothpaste, chewing gum, pads, chips and so on. E., Is not found.
15. Agriculture - one of the most important sectors of the economy. The beds of cabbage, vegetable gardens and rice Repka has drawn a clearing can be found even in the city center.
16. dental services are very expensive, so all Koreans carefully monitor the dental hygiene. They brush their teeth after every meal and coffee, often have a toothbrush in a bag, and some establishments can be found free on the toilet brush.
17. Education assigned perhaps the most important role in the life of any Korean. Koreans are learning from early morning until late at night, regardless of the day of the week, and use the holidays for additional courses or self-study.
18. no such thing as a vacation in Korea is not. There are a few days, usually at the beginning of August, when many workers take time off to relax or to travel abroad.
19. There are two major national holidays: New Year's Eve on the lunar calendar and autumn festival, when Korea did not work for three days. More time on holiday there.
20. Teacher in public schools can fire unless the president himself. This profession is highly respected and highly paid.
21. The Koreans are overweight are very rare. A really thick - almost never.
22. Girls readily demonstrate his feet, but never - neckline.
23. The majority of Korean women small breasts and flat pop, but very shapely legs.
24. Therefore, plastic surgery is booming. A girl can cheat his chest just one lunchtime. Released from school and go to college, most of the girls as a gift to mend his eyelids, noses or anything else.
25. Korean women take good care of skin and hair, and use an incredible amount of makeup and cosmetics. Without makeup Korean women do not go out into the street.
26. Many recognize that the Koreans beautiful Japanese women, Chinese and other Asians. Even their beauty in something artificial.
27. For all the cleanliness of the streets in Korea is very difficult to find an urn for rubbish.
28. All Koreans sing well and, therefore, are very fond of karaoke.
29. Cell phones are at all, even the homeless.
30. Any phone can take "credit" for two years.
31. In Korea, the height of the shopping begins after 7-8 pm and in some areas continues until late at night.
32. Young people lead the girls to his home does not rely so in Korea a lot of motels. A LOT.
33. Motels peacefully coexist with churches, saying that poprelyubodeystvoval - pray.
34. All the guys to a man obliged to undergo military service, unless it is invalid.
35. In Korea, reigns a cult of food. Instead of "How are you?" Koreans are asking, "Is it good to eat?" To miss at least one meal is considered almost a sin, and the verb "eat" can replace many other verbs, such as "drinking alcohol", "take medicine", " breathe fresh air "and even" grow up in the year ».
36. Eat Koreans are very many and varied. To the table are obligatory kimchi and other snacks. Lunch is rarely limited to just one dish when you think you have fed, bring another dish until lopnesh.
37. About every Korean meal every Korean will tell you that it is incredibly good for your health. The most common reason for men's health.
38. Drink Koreans probably more Russian. Quickly get drunk, but never rowdy. Even drunk Korean does not present any particular risk.
39. Every Korean knows one or two hundred is very noisy after-dinner games, aimed at ensuring that all drunk quickly.
40. The Koreans are very generous and helpful people. They will want to pay for your dinner and never denied help.
41. In Korea accepted greet Wachter, bus drivers and cleaners, in general, all. You show respect to elders, and even whom he works, whatever.
42. It's hard to believe, but according to one source, 25% of Korean women have experience in the intimate sphere of services: it is a prostitute, escort services and women "to communicate" in bars and karaoke.
43. The majority of married men change their wives, and this is considered normal.
44. Most of the married Korean women do not work at all, raising children.
45. All the older women look the same: the same nahimichennye short hairstyle, the same clothes, the same hats.
46. In Korea, no stray dogs. Large dogs, too few holds, but it is very fashionable to have a small pocket dog, its fur color in bright colors and dress in funny clothes.
47. Contrary to the popular stereotype, very few Koreans tried sobachatiny.
48. Foreigners in Korea are divided into two categories: the exchange students and teachers of English.
49. Koreans prefer to sit on the floor, than to sit on a chair or couch.
50. What if the weather forecast is never wrong, whether Koreans are always, always drag a bag umbrella, but the Koreans can not be taken by surprise by rain.
51. In Korea, floods often occur because showers.
52. Wallet stuffed with any Korean business cards and various cumulative and discount cards and coupons.
53. Koreans listen to mostly Korean music. Western performers listen to what is fashionable.
54. Korean music - it's basically pop music boy band and girl band, not much different from each other.
55. For every song in every musical group has its own dance, which fans know by heart.
56. In Korea, there is no space. There is only a certain area in front of the buildings.
57. In many bars you can not only drink beer, it is necessary to order a beer snacks. Koreans themselves can not just drink beer, they definitely need something to chew at the same time.
58. Korean TV - this is advertising, Korean soap operas, comedy shows, a show about the beauty and transfer, which show meal.
59. Guess what actually advertises the Korean advertising, is virtually impossible.
60. No one cares that the young beautiful girl throughout advertises alcoholic drink.
61. When meeting Koreans find out first of all ages. This is important for further communication style. If the other party over at least a year, should be addressed to him in a polite manner, be respectful and helpful.
62. Koreans often exhibit a lack of tact by asking personal questions such as "Do you have a boyfriend?" Or "Why are not you married?»
63. Young Koreans converted into another romantic relationship drama, peeped on TV.
64. In Korea, you can smoke anywhere. Signs prohibiting smoking are often simply ignored.
65. It is rare to see a girl on the street with a cigarette. Smoking girls and very little smoke it only in bars and clubs.
66. On the street, you can drink alcohol. Koreans often hold impromptu picnics and barbecues with alcohol in the most unexpected places.
67. Koreans often laugh without a reason, in response to any phrase and very unfunny joke. They are especially happy when a foreigner speaks Korean.
68. In Korea, there is a park, crammed with sculptures of male members.
69. In Korea, almost no one is called by name and does not say "you" or "you". For treatment, there are many special words for every occasion and kinship relations.
70. When the Korean beckoning someone to her, he holds her hand, palm down, and not up, as in other countries.