Creative crib

He writes the author: My child's school caught with crib. I have to, "Spurs" calmly: manual manufacturing Spurs arranges correct knowledge is better than a couple of lectures. True, this time spur Kinder put me into a dead end, however, she drove the teacher at the same stupor, and the child was allowed to use this cheat sheet.

Looked "spur" because:

I will not force you to violate your mozk long time: it was a lesson in literature and the children had to memorize tell excerpt from "Lay." In fact, in the rock art of the 21st century is written the following:

I whinnying like a horse.

))) And a child with a straight face says: "But technically it's not a crib. It is not the text ».

And still try now prove to others that we are primordially Russian people, not what the Jews. No we did not believe the world tohes quiche

I did not scold the child and were not ashamed. If the idiots in this country for almost 100 years make up the curriculum for literature so as to develop in children hate to read books and then let the children are protected from this idiocy.

What is the point in the memorization of the idiotic text? No.

What is the point in the study of "Lay" in school? No.

It only makes the children to hate all the literature, which takes place in school. And I'm proud of her baby: she puts the right blocks against the idiocy of the world and inherited my sense of humor - with a set of life will not be lost.

Kill is rather the "best in the world of the Soviet school" (tm) with idiotic "literature"!

Tags

See also

New and interesting