Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"





Photographer Jeff Friesen created a project called Ghost Train Crossing Canada. He took a trip to Canada, toy train, who photographed in different places throughout the trip. The aim of the project - to show the country from an unexpected point, look at familiar things in a new way.

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"

Jeff Friesen "I'm taking the train, but he is not me"