Part of life

The owner decided to show off the work done. Car! From the moment of acquisition or up to the grand exit of the garage has been five years. Before there were the years of mad romance associated with the search for different avtohlama the back streets of the city of Ufa. In general, turned 15 years old, hence the name of the post))

That's how I found her in the garage in the industrial zone

Kicked to the garage. I inspected before purchase.

Just bought! Sorry black numbers, had to surrender at registration

Finally I decided that something to do with it, but to understand.

Tow became a favorite means of transportation.

Changing thresholds, restoration of some iron.

Again, waiting for the tow truck arrives.

Jewelry House licked.

Well, painted! Uncle Kolya thanks!

Enough!

Temporary shelter until the spring.

with the assembly are not in a hurry even more lazy

he painted!

A friend arranged a photo session

Well here it is nice to get this! I do not expect.

Distant visits until the case is a rare, worked for some time with childhood diseases

The car I got the second series but in a transitional form with upgraded suspension and fines from the third series 1962 issue

during repair work had many friends and acquaintances, the same Uncle Kolya with whom I'm working in the studio for body repair

With two-tone paint scheme of debt is not soared, and the like. Painters of course tried to butt turned ultra-neat

Peking to Paris Rally, we passed last year, our Ufa club took little part

Shop Mom sewed.

All right! The car in the garage waiting for the spring, I want to leave May 9!

There is a desire to re-drag interior, beige color change in the color of a body and entrust the job still present the master

Rudder managed to find the real, from the machine 1967, a rarity, since they just fall off from time to time

Source: via fonratibor

Tags

See also

New and interesting