Sasha Luss

Sasha Luss - a new star on the horizon of the model. Not so long ago Sasha Luss included in the top ten most promising models of the world.

Sasha is now 21 years old, that is not enough for the model. Sasha originally from Magadan. She began her career at age 13. The girl was lucky: Karl Lagerfeld himself, seeing her photo to delirium Bohemique, invited her to participate in the show Chanel. Agree, good debut! Then there was exclusive to Dior and opening access to the show Valentino.

To date, work schedule Sasha Luss pretty tight. Here and fashion shows, photo shoots and in gloss and advertising campaigns. This year she made fourteen hits Haute Couture and one hundred and ten - prêt-à-porter. Sasha appeared on the cover of the collection rooms Russia in Vogue. She has all the important shows, two covers Numero, komeyn Valentino, Tomy Hilfigger ...

But, of course, was not always so. Sasha began, like many models, with endless castings. Was on its way and frustration and resentment. But his persistence Sasha managed to overcome everything.

Sasha at the beginning of his career:

Most of those who have heard the name "Sasha Luss" immediately imagine the blonde girl. But the blonde she was only a year ago.

Here's what it said about the model:

"Colouring - a big load for the hair. No wonder they say the model: a successful model - bald model. In addition, the image changed so much that I could not take many casting directors. But in the end color gave strength to say: "Here I am!" This, you know, like a train on which you go without a ticket. Tacked on, put your hands on the arms and say, "This is my place." And no question, you take lawful occupant. »

So far, Sasha Luss career is going well. But she admitted that she did not intend to stay long in this business.

Tags

See also

New and interesting