Changi

Changi Airport among the top twenty most popular airports and is the most ambitious aviation projects of the Asian continent. Most recently, he was awarded the prize as the most comfortable airport in terms of recreation and entertainment for passengers. Despite the numerous awards, he is constantly working on improving their service. I landed in the main aviahabe Asia Changi International Airport (IATA: SIN, Eng. Singapore Changi Airport). Eliminated racks customs control, he passed inspection and has participated in the vote for the quality of service. Eliminated tapes baggage, took the suitcase. Eliminated in exchange office, exchanged US dollars for Singapore ...

... Eliminated transfer station in the city, previously found on the hand, as it is better to buy a ticket (good cashier showed where the machines to purchase tickets on the train and seeing my large bills in his hands, exchanged it for a little money, so no problems with a gun). I go down the escalator to the train, which was already at the bottom of Singaporean smiling and pointing to what you need to take the train. And all this (the time of exit from the aircraft prior to departure of the train into the city) took me about 15 minutes (!).

In fact, to look at the airport in the evening, there was no time, but I had already suspected, and I thought it had a deal with the best airport in the world. And so it proved. On the way back I was able to verify this.

Changi Airport over all the world ranking takes pride of first place, and not without reason. In my opinion, it really is largely on his head ahead of colleagues in the industry.

Easy navigation.

Tastefully and lovingly designed themed interiors.

There are no words. The airport is worthy to come to him long before departure.

Despite the fact that over 20 years the airport has received nearly 300 awards and 19 times had the honor to be called the best airport in the world, he is still working on improving their service.

In 2012, the airport handled more than 50 million passengers.

Numerous recreation areas for families and children, gyms, swimming pool, sauna, spa and massages, free cinema interektivnye artistic area, the aviation gallery, garden with butterflies, play areas, free internet (which, unfortunately, is not always still the norm) sockets, massage chairs, and more. Just a delight!

At the airport, there's always something to do while waiting for your flight.

Drinking water.

Numerous opportunities for dopoletnogo shopping and eating.

The airport is the base of Singapore Airlines (Singapore Airlines).

It opened several thematic lookouts gardens. How, for example, a garden of sunflowers.

Source: ru-travel.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting