The banana-lemon Singapore, in the storm,
When singing and crying Ocean
And driving in dazzling azure
Birds of a distant caravan ...

Alexander Vertinsky
Tango «Magnolia»

Continuing the theme of the facts about Japan 100 - 100 photos on Singapore
Do not break, please

I am flying from Vladivostok to the first Incheon (RK) for 2 hours, and then 5 hours to Changi Airport (Singapore). Changi - unrealistically beautiful and modern airport of Asia. Only one third the size of the entire terminal Inchonsky airport. The regularity of the takeoff and landing of aircraft similar to the subway - every 2 minutes someone takes off and lands. In the photo - in the morning fog slowly Korean goes for a ship))

Incheon Airport is a one huge dyuti stock. Very much in transit, because on a level with the Changi Airport is a major transport hub in the South East Asia

The plane started my sick photo-hunt for beautiful clouds

The raid at the port of Singapore - a real "place of sausage," the court stand in neat rows and sooo much. when folded over the port of Vladivostok with a half-empty berths, a cargo I won
The photo Nichrome, of course, not to be seen, but the lights - it's all the court. land in Changi

Passport and immigration control. For Singaporeans individual communicating over which lit the inscription «Welcome back home!», That would hint ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting