The bad side

Evgeni Dyakonov two years photographing native Bijsk with the ugly side.

City Bijsk was founded by Peter I and is one of 14 Russian science cities.

But, in spite of its status and 300-year twinning with St. Petersburg, Voronezh is very different from nearby cities such as Novosibirsk and Barnaul.

Proudly referred to as Science City, as evidenced by the recently opened "progressive" Science City Public Television. Bijsk than once won prizes in the list of HIV-infected cities in Siberia and Russia. The city was an industrial socket, but at the moment almost all the young people graduating from high school two Byisk - goes to work managers in shopping centers, which breed in contrast to withering plants.

2 years I photograph other Artyom city in which we live. NaFuckYeahBiysk.com more than 3000 photos, modern design and the corresponding tags. Not once, not twice, I beheld the emotions of citizens that, they say, it's not a noble - to show the city with the "bad" side. Emotions disturb only those who experience them. Words are words. The only thing that really - is that in the photos. This is Bijsk. And no pictures of beautiful old buildings that dot the city while searching Google. Each and every resident Byisk is its creator and architect. Anyone who throws a jar jaguar or goby and anyone who does not select them. In the photos is not some phenomenon itself been formed disguised extinction, but a manifestation of mass and individual.

If no man is garbage, and condemning themselves FuckYeahBiysk be cleaned city - photograph would be non-Th-th.

Source: dymontiger.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting