Roles Marisa Tomei

There are actresses who are remembered, even if they are on the sidelines. Appearance, game smeshinkoy eyes. At Marisa Tomei little co-star, but it plays a secondary role, so that it is difficult then forget. December 4 this gorgeous American actress of theater and cinema is celebrating its 49 birthday. And we offer you the most interesting role of Marisa Tomei in the movie.

"Oscar" (1991)

In this comedy Marisa Tomei played the capricious daughter of a gangster (Sylvester Stallone), who has decided to retire. But, as the saying goes, peace ... it is only a dream.
Despite the fact that the budget of the film is not paid off and he received 3 nominations for "Razzie" for Marisa film became a door into a great movie.

"My Cousin Vinny" (1992)

The crime comedy "My Cousin Vinny" Marisa Tomei played crazy girlfriend Vinnie Gambini (Joe Pesci), a naive lawyer who decides to defend his cousin and his friends in court.
Marisa Tomei so well accustomed to the role (which is worth at least an explanation of its principle of operation of the jury of automobile differential), which received the "Oscar" for supporting actress. Incidentally, during the award 74-year-old Jack Palance has joked that "Oscar" mistakenly went to Tomei, but later because of some scandal in the community, the Academy denied this myth and apologized to the actress.

"Chaplin" (1992)

The landmark film for Robert Downey Jr., Marisa Tomei played by Mabel Normand, an American silent film actress. By the way, it is possible during the shooting of the film was born sympathy Robert and Marisa, which then turned into a novel.

"Wild Heart" (1993)

Wonderful melodrama where a partner Marisa became Christian Slater. Tomei is accustomed to the role of a waitress who works in a small cafe, and does not pay attention to the janitor until he rescues her from the bandits.
In 1993 the film won the MTV Movie Awards in the category "Best Kiss" (Kiss Christian Slater and Marisa Tomei).

"What Women Want" (2000)

Her waitress Lola in the film is gorgeous! I think that as each woman, Lola had what many dream of a perfect sex with the perfect man. And this scene played Mel Gibson and Marisa Tomei with a bang.

"The bedroom" (2001)

In this crime drama Tomei plays a mother of two children, who swept an affair with a student, the son of neighbors. The novel, alas ends in tragedy.
For his role in this film, the actress was nominated for "Oscar" for Best Supporting Actress.

"Wild Hogs" (2007)

And to the "wild boar" and then from Marisa Tomei had a lot of great roles in comedies and melodramas. But the role of a cheerful waitress in the film, I think, perfectly underlines the acting talent Marisa - play without fear of being ridiculous and absurd.

"The Wrestler" (2008)

Mickey Rourke Triumy and Marisa Tomei. The role of an old friend of the protagonist and former stripper brought Actress nomination for "Oscar" as Best Supporting Actress. And though she did not take the prize, but we know that talent is limitless and the best actress role is yet to come!

Tags

See also

New and interesting