The experiment on himself

I did not have three days :) And guess what I did? Rags threw! Any old nesidyaschie, uncomfortable, ugly, and those that are not included in the kits. The purpose of all this ugliness is simple - the new image, the renewal of spring, a new sense of self, and of course, shopping. After discarded things turned out a whole box, and in the closet there was a place for new belongings, hurray! That's just for some? Frankly, I have chosen a couple of good in the spring collections. I although I may not buy (who knows whether they are already in stores), but it's nice to dream!

Chanel - my favorite brand. From perfume Chanel №5, ending handbags, slippers and creator way home. But the main thing - the clothes. This spring Chanel unrealistic burns in my opinion. Firstly, they returned to the tissue, which I always liked. And secondly, it's all so beautiful and at the same elegatno. In these clothes, you can work freely and go on a horse ride to the restaurant to go on a date, and do anything they want to do. And look at this in the spring.

Donna Morgan - a completely new brand for me. And for my taste a bit juvenile, but very fresh. If you want to look like a girl «next door» - these platitse just prigodyatsya. And I'm just this girl model looks like, so I suspect will go.

Dolce & Gabbana I love less than Chanel (in the sense of, I hate :)), but a couple of models from the collection of D & G I liked. Basically all kinds of summer and holiday dresses from the series "Let's you and I go to the park to ride" or "the city on business».

Miss Sixty I have. The brand is very youth, sometimes even acid - for girls who have not yet nabuntovalis. But the place is very beautiful. Again, it is necessary to have something in the closet if you have to go to a rock concert? So, if all of a sudden in my life ever again be a rock concert - will wear to anything from Miss Sixty.

Another one of my favorite brand - is Versace. Clothing by Versace - is usually not just stylish. This festive, luxurious, elegant. You look at the clothes and presents royal ball, the prince of Persia kisses your hand, Waltz King wrote a new waltz - just for you ... Romance in general.

In general, the experiment was a success. Of course, the view from the collection, wardrobe I have not filled, but now I know, I fill it, so obviously now my clothes say "goodbye" random things, and people will be more likely to make me compliments. But this is what, ultimately, is the goal of reading about fashion and fashion itself.

Tags

See also

New and interesting