Accessories

Accessories - is everything. Sometimes, they can be diluted so boring and nondescript onions, you'll only marveled. Or, conversely, to smash to smithereens all harmonious way, is a little too far with the decorations or to pick up something absolutely not suitable. To image, topped with all sorts of useful things like bracelets, rings and other things, he worked on you should learn to wear these same things from famous people. And, most importantly, to stay in the trend.

Pixie Lott and her juicy earrings

I really like the image of a playful pixie on Kids' Choice Awards 2011 total look from Miu Miu. Clearly, this image is not for every woman, at least for a long dress or snowy prints, but in general it is pleasant and interesting. Earrings (from the same Miu Miu) is the best complement the image.

Paris Hilton wearing glasses rimmed with white and gold inlays

I really like about these points. Like minimalist and feminine forms. I like so much that I buy myself the same. Hardly the same course as that of Paris (Diorific from Dior, 150-200 $), but something very close to this model. In general, the image is good. But, without such great points he would have been too simple.

Cameron Diaz and incredible belt

Belts and Belt sometimes can save and change the situation in your favor. Tie strap maxi dress direct and released a wonderful way that will work for you. Take the example of Cameron. Look out quite a simple little black dress and a light jacket, belted, only wins. The actress stressed his waist and made more rigorous way.

Rihanna and rim-style pin-up

In this way as much as two key accessory. The rim, which makes Rihanna's style pin-up line more clearly. And hair. Mainly, its color.

Blake Lively and graceful earrings

Not so sure about the appropriateness of these earrings in the form of droplets in a similar autfite, but the fact that they give the slovenly hair elegance Blake will not argue.

Michelle Trachtenberg in cat glasses

Fashion at the points up with raised corners, probably, will never go away. Points in the form of cat's eyes are capable of much. They easily give your style of elegance, femininity and sexuality. Depending on what you're wearing them. For example, a vintage image of Michelle are given grace and glamor.

Paris Hilton and stylish hayratnik

Again Paris (she stylish little thing). This time her bohemian style 70s handy hayratnikom supplemented, which, in fact, come from the same era. I really like those bandages on her hair, but, unfortunately, they did not go.

Chloe Moretz in Chanel

Young beauty in total Chanel look. By striped dress Chloe picked up the good clocks from the same fashion house Chanel. J12 ceramic watch (from $ 4000) became a nice complement to the image of a starlet.

Stylish accessories Abigail Spencer

Although glasses in black horn-rimmed glasses worn out by all and everywhere accessory, but look at Abigail, I think it points added to her monotonously along with solid accessories highlights. And I can not mention a watch by Michael Kors Rose Gold ($ 250). Perfectly with the dress.

Kim Kardashian and wide belt

Kim knows his girdle. He not only is a stylish accessory but also an excellent way to hide figure flaws in the waist area from prying eyes.

Photo: zimbio.com, stylebistro.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting