About people who owe their celebrity popularity

In order to achieve success and fame, it is necessary to work hard. On takeoff stellar person affects many factors, one of which - the human. About people who owe their celebrity popularity and will fotorech.

What do you think, if Jennifer Aniston is not met at the time of Breda, it would be so much roles in melodramas and comedies?

How many interviews given journals star of "Friends" after their marriage broke or "split" a notorious puhlogubaya actress?

Of course, I did not detract from the fact that Jennifer has suffered badly in this whole situation, but it certainly benefited her career.

Once upon a time, at the end of the 80 Mickey Rourke he was handsome, charming and megapopulyaren. Then, as often happens, the actor went to the dressing, trivial problems with alcohol and drugs dropped it in the category of creative misfits.

From sex symbol, who earned at least $ 1 million for the film, Mickey became useless outsider. 10 years he lived by selling items purchased by them in the "golden age».

That all changed when director Darren Aronofsky, the creator of such masterpieces as "Requiem for a Dream," "The Fountain", Rourke took the lead role in the film "The Wrestler».

By the way, the last film Aronofsky's "Black Swan" made a lasting impression on me, one of those films that are required to be in the film library.

After "The Wrestler" Mickey returned to the echelon of superstars and began actively removed.

The girls love me again!

Recent work by Mickey: "Iron Man", "The Expendables", "Thirteen».

During a creative lull Mickey actively engaged in boxing and participated in many contest, the result of which become multiple injuries. Rourke has undergone a pile of plastic surgery to patch the effects of the fighting and then I thought, how is it that spoiled his age?

My pet Robert Downey Jr. saved from self-destruction and the complete collapse of a career (all because of the same-pyanok gulyanok) producer Susan Levin.

It is balanced and calm Susan spodvigla Robert tie with endless sprees and pampering with banned drugs but its worth as a professional producer contributed to the rehabilitation of Downey as a successful actor in demand.

Now, Downey is not pricked, does not smell, it does not blow or drink. But removed from directors like Guy Ritchie. For Guy, I would have tied. :)

Once again, convinced that a man makes a woman successful. Good Szen!

Inimitable osramitelnitsa Hilton dynasty.

If in shaggy 1925 Conrad Hilton had built its first hotel, marked the beginning of the most famous hotel chains now "Hilton", oh, about whom would now be writing all the entertainment portals, magazines and rag?

Her name has knits on the teeth: Paris most of his life spent on high-rolling marital status, until in 2007 her grandfather Barron Hilton decided not to deprive the granddaughter of the inheritance.

Paris, well, how much can upset the grandfather?

A granddaughter though henna!

Photo: millionface.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting