In the wardrobe

I do not have enough in the wardrobe of black trousers and I went to look for them. It turns black pants office - is a problem. Either they are not black or unnatural, or it jeans or just terrible. Climbed into the fashion magazines, so, let's see what the black suited, on the market this summer?

Matching black pants really little - much less than the appropriate color. The variant of trousers flared fanteziynyh pants, leggings with pictures and plain black trousers with a high waist.

Hmm, how it will look in the figure? Ahh, that's how. What we'll see.

Well, capri pants, looks as it should, but they do not seem absolutely black. Blue tint, gray color, gray color again, jeans ... Designers do not have something simple black trousers ordinary? Survived. ;)) Then directories ...

Glamour, glitter, class, fly away ... oooo, what ass! I wonder if I wear these pants, I too will this priest? Or I simply rip-minometchitsu take?

I admire, of course, and the stars in black trousers. Nuuu, they all look good. For example black pants, combined with a strange vest and aggressive shuzami on Sharon Stone. Just as it is not afraid in my years to go out in this way?

Victoria Beckham always in black, and Jennifer Lopez as always to show off. She and black trousers can show off, but again they are not black any ...

Wow, how many black leather. Here, you and Kelly Brook and Kirsten Darnst. Rihanna skin is definitely going to fit her image, but somehow I have grown out of this age. Do not want to becomes mototsiklistkoy, I want to be a lady.

In Portman nothing trousers. Photo scary and trousers anything, I would have bought myself such and such another blouse - Girlfriends administered cardiac rupture at different afterparty. Only my wardrobe does not fit a pancake ...

Yeah, it seems like I Nikulin "Diamond hand:" I is the same, but with pearl buttons. " These are the pants I finally liked - they were still black!

Tags

See also

New and interesting