Beth Ditto

Seeing the picture of this lady for the first time, I was struck by her courage .... How can I get on the tight dress and look at it like a sausage, tied with rope, and do not be shy of this ?! Can i! And what's more, you can even undress and show for everyone to see that same sausage, but without constrictions.

It is a British singer, participant of the rock band Gossip, Beth Ditto.

Ms. Ditto is known not only excellent vocal and eccentric behavior on stage and in life, but also a devastating criticism of the fashion designers and the fashion world as a whole for the promotion of unhealthy thinness. To prove that curvy women, which is Ditto, too, have a right to exist, she posed naked for the cover of NME.

One covers it was not enough, and she continued her "modeling career" on the pages of other books, the most famous of which was the magazine Love. Shooting led the famous fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Pigot.

I am not ashamed of these photos, I'm proud of them! I love your body, love sex - what is wrong with that? Photo sessions were great fun, and I'm definitely ready to do it again.

This was followed by a photo shoot for other publications, including the gay magazine «Out» (Beth Ditto - openly gay), and even glamorous sets with male models and designer outfits.

Beth's attempts to prove that "real women" can also graced the covers of magazines, were unsuccessful - she received an offer to create a collection of clothes for larger women from brand Evans. Dimension line collection «Beth Ditto for Evans» begins with the 46th and ending 64th in size.

Colorful appearance Beth provided it access to the world podium: great and terrible, Jean Paul Gaultier has made it the highlight of his show at Fashion Week in Paris, what impressed the general public.

Over time, Beth Ditto changed terrible tight dresses with outlandish prints on glamorous outfits. Although many of them resemble the costumes of our Diva of them at least do not fall out Teles.

Tags

See also

New and interesting