Fashionable

Some things that are considered or previously considered trends, staggering their unaesthetic appearance and inconvenient to wear. I do not claim to be an authoritative fashion criticism, but it seems that the designers, was released in the wide world of these things, just made a mistake.

Opinion purely subjective, as they say, IMHO.

Pants-breeches. I can not imagine how must change perceptions of beauty, a girl, dressed in these pants, looked sexy. And the guys who like to wear breeches so exposed for all to see half of the "fifth point", I would simply killed.

Sandals with ankle ties. Now rampant fashion they subsided, but still often see girls with narrow laces overtensioned calves feet. Ties painful cut into the skin, the leg looks like a stick of sausage in setochke- beauty.

Dresses-cylinders. On skinny catwalk models they look great, yes. But when you walk down the street and her dress is constantly jumps up, threatening to expose "Madame sit" their owner - is not so smart. Beautiful, but very inconvenient model.

Points blinds. Well, Kanye West concert looks good in them, yes. And in everyday life who need such an accessory?

Short jacket with elastic at the bottom. Again, the same thing, this fits perfectly only the owner of an ideal figure. Pulls up the bottom are constantly seeking a jacket - not the most pleasant experience, especially if the street is cold.

C-strings are considered to be a revolution in the world of lingerie. Pants with side slips, which are held only muscular strength "fifth point" - that smoking man who invented it? What revolution is waiting for us next - invisible underwear?

Tags

See also

New and interesting