Nose hair extensions and other fashion trends of 2023

Fashion trends of 2023 confidently broke into our editorial office. And it all started, you won't believe it, with hair in your nose! Previously, this could be seen only in the company of older grandfathers. Will modern girls stick something on their nostrils? We try to understand everything further in the article.

Fashion trends - 2023 Hair in the nose New beauty trend of 2023. We found out where the legs grow. And it turned out that the first such photo in the social network posted blogger GretChen Chen back in 2017. Looking at the profile of this girl, we came to the conclusion that she took this photo for the sake of laughter.

Who would have thought that after 5 years, other girls will start gluing artificial hairs into their noses? We are genuinely perplexed, because we see little meaning in such a trend. Maybe they do it just to laugh at themselves? If you’re wondering what the trend looks like in reality, check out the hashtag #nosehairetensions on Instagram.

Instagram / @renedelbay And now back to other, more digestible trends. For example, this year will be popular. grunge glam. It is easy to guess why this style again occupies a leading position in the beauty market. All thanks to the acclaimed series “Wensday” with Jenny Ortega in the title role. The girl was created for gloomy makeup with an accent on the eyes. That's pretty damn good!

In contrast to grunge glam becomes classic makeup. Minimalistic makeup with a minimum of cosmetics is designed to emphasize the natural beauty of women. The main emphasis of girls and women do on care products, thanks to which they manage to maintain skin health.

Instagram / @ktkosmo will also be in fashion flirty makeup. This is a combination of plump glossy lips, delicate blush and long false eyelashes. In other words, girls tend to look like real Barbies.

A selection of fashion beauty trends of 2023 With trends in hairstyles this year definitely not bored. First of all, it's back in fashion. fluffy. Carelessly laid hair, not burdened with any accessories, perfectly underline any everyday image. This is the case when you do not need to think about how to put your hair on a particular day.

This year we are playing in contrasts. Therefore, we add to the list of trends glossy hair stacked in the tail. I bet this trend was born out of a wave of blackouts. It is not always possible to wash the head, so you have to tie a tail. Hair is not the first freshness can shine slightly. And if you smear them with a light oil-based serum, wow effect is guaranteed!

If you’re thinking about changing your hair this year, take a closer look. bob-cut. The hairstyle of the famous Audrey Totu from the cult film “Amelie” is again in trend! However, you can choose another variation of this haircut. I've previously shown what the original French bean might look like and what face shape it fits. Look for the link.

GettyImages The latest trend for today various hair accessories. This year you can safely buy headbands, massive metal chains or hoops. Imagine yourself as one of the main characters of the series “Gossip Girl” and let the experiment with hairstyles.

In addition, often hair accessories not only create a unique image, but also just help to put the hair in a pile so that they do not interfere. I don’t like to walk around with my hair down. And you?

I am sure that these are not all fashion trends of 2023 and we will write more than one article about them. In the meantime, I'm giving you time to reflect on everything I shared with you today. Of course, I'm very interested in what you think of nose hair. Are girls really going to start doing this?

Photo in article .

Tags

See also

New and interesting