10 stories about those who don't need all this false opinion of the majority

Sixty six million two hundred seventy two thousand seven hundred seventeen

In fear not to keep up with fashion and popular trends, many people of our time forget just what it means to be a good person.

The website overheard stories of people who are happy to live an ordinary life without embellishment and falsehood.

• It's very fashionable to consider himself a sociopath: "I'm a sociopath, so I have no friends", "I'm a sociopath, and my cat is my best friend."
    Have you ever met a real sociopath? I studied two of these and one worked. It's a horrible people with no one to greet, do not communicate with these people is impossible to work in a team, they just pretend that no one but them, no. This is a real mental disorder.
    And you do not have friends because you are just boring people.
  • All friends go for a fitness centres in pursuit of a good figure, confidence. And I want to. But not everyone has the time to engage in a popular sport.
    I'm a doctor. A day at work, in leisure time read books in the profession, courses on professional development, dopodomani. It takes all the time and money. Grateful patients — that keeps me confidence.
  • When I was little, Pets, especially a thoroughbred, had the unit as an opportunity to support them was not at all. Simple koteyki and dog lived with grandparents who loved them truly. And now every second a dog guy. Fashionable same: husky, pugs, Yorkies and Chinese crested tojsici.
    A friend who works in a veterinary clinic, says day 3-4 animals to euthanasia. Reason: peed in the corner; phone in the chair; not educated; there's no time to walk; "I want to sleep in the morning." What are these people thinking? Would be better if everything was as before, not "I Want a husky! Oh, no, put to sleep, in the fashion of the pug came in."

• Food in the bus, sitting in front of a guy in trendy ripped jeans. But what's the catch: the guy seems to not even realize that his underwear visible more than jeans for the winter.
  • It's not fashionable to be satisfied with a normal life: simple work, family, children, stability. It is fashionable to share stories about travel, unusual work and no family, when you're under 30. And I'm happy that my work is simple, but useful, I'm married to the same guy, at 24 years old I have a daughter, a vacation once a year, the mortgage on our cozy nest and family values. And I like my normal life.

• Walking down the street — girls are mostly all beautiful. Clothes clean, pressed, fashionable. Good makeup, nice hair. Femininity and inspiration. But all this is just for show.
    I live in the female Dorm, and there is always SUCH a mess! The first time was removed at all. Now dropped his hands. What's wrong with the current girls? Why complicated manicure and gel Polish was steeper than usual cleanliness and comfort?
  • It is now fashionable not to watch TV: the idiot, brain-dead and so on. I thought so too, but not to throw out it! Now only watch TV about animals, food, and other useful software. Learned a lot about sharks, learned to use a knife like Jamie Oliver, all the time learn something about health, parenting, different games. And such terrible TV show. It is simply to distribute what to watch.
  • We all now some newfangled weddings: dresses of the same color for bridesmaids, wedding night in luxury hotels... In my case, in 1996, the wedding was mostly of the youth, all students, all this great company after the wedding (in the morning) spent the night at our house, and I sister-in-law — on our bed, and my newlywed husband, side by side with guests on the floor. Myself and the ransom himself wrote the poems, and posters are drawing. And it was fun.

• I grew up in a Russian village and saw how they killed chickens and cattle for food. Now I live in Moscow — here popular to be vegan, but mostly just because it's fashionable, and no more. I can not understand, and I don't understand: people just don't know how it is when a family of 8 people a source of income to the household.
  • My son is studying in 2nd class. I work as a consultant in a clothing store and get a little more than a cleaning lady. Naturally, I can't afford the extra time to spend money on some fashionable trinket.
    Son goes to school, where children learn the most richest people in the city. I paid for this last school money my child received a good education.
    Once they were asked to bring what they love the most and write about this essay. Someone of the kids brought a bug, someone brought in a dog, someone his swimming gear, one girl brought an Apple tablet. And my baby... got me. I even cried when he read his essay.

via #image744865

Tags

See also

New and interesting