Ugly, handsome

I have tried to calculate the Hollywood actors who gained fame, while not being a gorgeous beauties in this post vev.ru/blogs/nekrasivye-krasavcy-gollivuda.html But, as it turned out, "nekrasavchikov" in Hollywood so much more. I bring to your attention another podborochku ugly but famous.

Mia Wasikowska. When the "Alice in Wonderland" was in a stage production, many wondered: well as the legendary storyteller Tim Burton could have chosen for the lead role actress with such a controversial appearance. Large nose, located far from the eyes, small breasts ... But the film came out, and most critics agreed: Mia coped well with the role of Alice!

Rupert Grint. Just as is the case with Wasikowska, I was always confident that the literary prototype Grint (in this case - Ron Weasley in the "potteriane") should be a little nicer

Remembered Grint and immediately to mind harmful Uncle Vernon from the same Potter - Richard Griffiths. This actor looks something resembling benign pig pretty impressive filmography and BAFTA award.

Gerard Depardieu. Outside view of the French actor is far from the Apollonian, but who is to say who he was not handsome, let him first cast a stone at me.

Jonah Hill is able to cheer one of its kind.

This post would not be complete without Rowan Atkinson. Paradoxically, most of the viewers seem to love Mr. Bean precisely because of its ugliness.

to

Tags

See also

New and interesting