Haven Garner Warren

Family idyll possible in the star couple. A good example is a pair of Jessica Alba and Cash Warren, who can not stop looking at not only each other, but their love was born more 7 years ago (in 2004), but also on their pretty daughters - eldest Honor Marie Warren and youngest daughter Haven Garner Warren appeared on August 13. I do not think that their family idyll - a game on the camera, I believe in their genuine feelings for each other, which is better than any words to say their happy eyes. Today we look at a small copy (all fans of Jessica in one voice told that Haven is very like her) album, which will soon be two months.

Haven appeared August 13, 2011, what his favorite fans alerted itself Mom - Jessica Alba. The actress wrote on his page in Facebook:

"She was born on Saturday, weighing in at 3, 1 kg and an increase of 48, 2 cm. Healthy and happy! Big sister Honor pleasantly excited new addition to the family. Thanks for all your support during my pregnancy. It means a lot to me »

In English the name of the little daughter of Jessica and Cash "Haven" means "harbor", but the baby's middle name - Garner was taken from the middle name of her grandfather (father's Cache). By the way, the couple gave their first daughter Honor second name grandmother (mom Jess), so it is a good tradition.

Childbirth Jessica held in Los Angeles in the hospital Cedars Sinai, where at one time gave birth to many famous women.

His family happiness Jessica often shared with users of Twitter. Since August 18, 5 days after birth, she wrote:

"I'm madly in love with the baby Haven - I can not stop kissing her and look at her & quot;
A day before her husband - Cash Warren has written on his page:

"A full house of children and flowers»

And then the baby Haven back in Mom's tummy)

Tags

See also

New and interesting