Carla Bruni

Because in addition to the fashion I am interested in politics and I see my life in the future one way or another connected with it, my first post in this blog, I decided to dedicate Carla Bruni.

Politician it certainly can not be called. But as what other model today still closely connected with it?

Perhaps Karl is closest. We all know how the first lady of the state are able to influence their husbands.

But maybe I'm still a fashion blog, the policy, I think, should be set aside. Let's go back to the model Carla past.

Well, first of its success is due to an advertising campaign guess 1988
Then it gradually became the face of various fashion houses.

now she is the face of chanel:

Carla Bruni for Givenchy:

All known for its love of Dior:

and Dior for this photo I like very much:

Chanel has found another. Along the way, she is a model for the cosmetics brand line

Charles began to appear on the covers of fashion magazines.
This cover is closer to the present day)

She took part in fashion shows, here for example for Camel. I was surprised, I thought compared to other - not the most expensive and popular brand, but still:

that's totally unexpected for me to exit on the catwalk of Chanel ... fun)

Lacroix) is pretty shocking)

Well, that too can be shocking and more challenging than it

Vivienne Westwood, as you might guess)

In general, at one point it was announced one of the most highly paid models.
On this her creative activity did not end - the future first lady wrote down their drives.

I want to show a couple of pictures even where it is as a model. Models, I mean. Carla Bruni had the privilege of working with the infamous Anne Leibovitz

And Andrea Blanche:

Bruni demonstrates its good shape:

As you can see, the model did not hesitate to appear before the public and nude
Here's a snapshot in '92 for the magazine Maxim

Well, as you know, the press tried in this period of life of Carla still make of this black PR

So, now you can only congratulate the French President with such a beautiful wife, and their daughter Julia, if I am not mistaken, to rejoice: for sure it will inherit a beautiful appearance mother.

Tags

See also

New and interesting