VERSACE

Versace empire as "belligerent" that clothes and accessories of this eminent brand chosen by many celebrities for the red carpet, but just to go out. For example, for a presentation, shooting another clip or a photo shoot. We can say that Versace is unique and universal that any thing can instantly transform even the most outrageous star.

Jennifer Lopez in an elegant dress from Versace. Very original design of the dress. We can see that we really stylish diva!

Courtney Love once too and washed her hair. And I could not afford dresses Versace. And what was the result - the very sentimentality and sensuality! It is a pity that it is not forever.

And Shakira significantly changed in such attire. Even it looks like something higher.

Natalia Vodianova bit poskromnichala and chose a dress with insets diversified one, but monotonous.

Jessica Bill - golden beige robe visually apparent as light as gossamer. Amazing pastel shade!

Glasses Lady Gaga - and the creation of the brand Versace. By the way, they are organically fit into the shocking image.

Anne Hettauey in a light gray dress with an extravagant skirt, like a fragrant flower bed.

No matter how criticized the shocking image of Leli Gaga, she does not miss the moment to try Versace. Another thing is how it combines the details of the wardrobe ...

And the actress Anne Hathaway entirely different juicy dark red dress. The image would become bright and expressive, if not Anne brighten strands (but this is only my opinion).

Mischa Barton in "silver».

Eva Longoria in a delightful purple silk. Draped dress bodice emphasizes the benefit all the charm (and dresses including!).

Here they are, two cuties! Naomi and Christy in Versace. But you agree that any model or VERSACE have no age!

Always elegant Prince could not ignore the clothes and accessories for men.

And here is the hero of the occasion! Donatella Versace and J. Lo. Loves Lopez this fashion house! I do not make up, to emphasize the charm of dress.

Again, a little dive into the past. Evangelisa Linda and Christy Turlington. These bright little things well come to Lady Gaga. However, she herself is a long prosekla.

Gisele Bundchen in a light beige brilliance. Very sexy top dress: Stylish geometry and flowing lines.

Angelina Jolie personally I do not like it (because of the story of Pete and Aniston), but dress VERSACE on it look great. It should be recognized.

Beyonce here reminds me wondrous mermaid. Although this outfit there something futuristic.

Another example of the clothes of Versace has always been topical for the last century, and for the present. Photo is not new, however, and now Jane Fonda outfit perfectly decorated to some very young celebrity.

But again, Lady Gaga. At this time it is quite humanly dressed. Dress the famous fashion house, and of a rebel has made an elegant lady. That's right: if you are Lady - be it!

Madonna in pink ryushah. Dress for the mood cheerful and self-affirmation.

Cindy Crawford chose a little dress complicated eggplant hue. But she goes!

Eva Longoria: all this air fairy!

Cindy in a saturated blue silk. Dress for this diva. High fashion!

Christina Aguilera during the "to obesity" could afford many designer suits and Versace dress - a kind of a must have for the singer and actress.

The spectacular white dress Angelina Jolie. Something like a robe, but still very inspiring looks.

Unique dress Gwyneth Paltrow: not the play of light, not play COLOR ... In a word - it VERSACE!

Tags

See also

New and interesting