Visual illusions by Kitaoka Akioshi

Meet the professor of psychology at Ritsumeikan University, Kyoto, Japan Akioshi Kitaoka was born August 19, 1961 Akioshi specializes in the field of visual perception and visual illusions.

Ask what drew me to this Japanese psychologist? And he is not interested in it, and his work, which is called "visual illusion". The basis of her images are put to help establish a person's internal state. Quite simply, you need to look at them carefully, and the result will not be long in coming. If the figures are practically immobile or moving very slowly, congratulations on your psyche is all right (according to Dr.),

but if they are still quite mobile - this is the first signal to the alarm, and you urgently need a vacation!

Well, if the illusion of moving very quickly - you need to go to the hospital and better to the psychiatric.

When I looked at these pictures, I confess honestly, they moved funny)) I already knew of course that I have shattered psyche)). But what is most interesting when I looked back at them, but after a relaxing bath, they were really immobile! This once again brings the fact that the water is relaxing and soothing, I advise you to try))

And what do you see?

By the way, Akioshi claims that the illusion of rapid movement usually occurs in maniacs! I hope there are none among us))

Tags

See also

New and interesting