Thin sponge beauties

"I have small lips, I'm ugly!" - Such cries of despair lately I often see women on forums. The fashion for "dumplings", which pushes the people Angelina Jolie, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and women like Christina Ray, forcing owners of a modest-sized lips feel slighted. I want to say this to girls: open your eyes, because there are many Hollywood beauties recognized with thin lips and small, who, nevertheless, are the objects of desire of thousands of men. Here are the top thin-lipped beauties, compiled by me personally

10. Lisa Kudrow. If she had even microscopic lips, she would still be attractive, because the strength of her natural charm is enormous

9. Michelle Pfeiffer. One of the sexy actress of all time. I do not care that her lips were very modest size

8. Kristen Stewart. Previously, it infuriated me, then I appreciated her acting style and play more objectively, and realized that this girl has a great future. And, if you make the appropriate mejk, it will be is charming although very small lips

7. Julia Stiles. It is something like a fox

6. Gwyneth Paltrow. It has surprisingly good, bright eyes, which detracts from the thin lips

5. Ali Larter. Lips - not the strongest part of her looks, but that does not prevent it from being recognized beauty

4. Calista Flockhart. She has a very thin lips, but that has not stopped her to charm one of the smartest men - Harrison Ford

3. Diane Kruger. She played the role of Helen of Troy, which, as you remember, was the most beautiful woman of the ancient world, because that started the Trojan War. Although the lips of Diana not plump ...

2. Kirsten Dunst. She does not fit into the modern standards of beauty ... and yet, her love

1. Jennifer Aniston. Despite the very small lips next to her at various times were the best men - Brad Pitt, John Mayer, Justin Theroux now, and indeed Jen has been repeatedly recognized as "the most-most." Conclusion - no matter lips)

Tags

See also

New and interesting