The most sexy and beautiful woman

They are 40, but they can give odds of any 30-year-old (I emphasize every 30 years) Mademoiselle, because to properly care for his body and face. Of course, the most beautiful women in Hollywood keeps on Botox and plastic, but there are those who will never be a resort to such cosmetic and surgical procedures, in order to preserve the natural mimic mobility, vital for high-actresses and stay healthy for many years. The list includes both those, and others.

Sofia Vergara (40)

"I love your ass!", - Joked the actress. For the sake of maintaining its fifth point toned Sofia performs up to four per week of strength training under the strict guidance of a personal trainer with 20 years of experience Gunnar Peterson.

Angie Harmon (40 years)

Angie watches her figure and her husband. 41-year-old husband Jason Sihorn supports a wife and mother of three of their children in all endeavors:

"We began to engage in sports for a long time. My favorite is much nicer to be active "- says Jason.

Jerry Holliuel (40 years)

Jerry, full-bodied, many years sat on a diet yo-yo, but realized that nothing good starvation alternating with sudden weight gain does not result in, switched to a healthy diet. Now the singer is completely abandoned drink and artificial additives.

Halle Berry (46)

"My way of life - the eternal diet," - says the actress, a figure which can only envy.

Nicole Kidman (45)

"If I had more time, I would have looked a lot better" - complains congestion Nicole. I must admit that for 45 years it looks good, but, as she told in an interview it was not her merit, and merit beautician and mother nature, award her slender figure.

Jennifer Lopez (43 years)

Although Jen and insists that all you need to love yourself: full, thin, beautiful and not so - she herself is careful with their appearance. Lopez visited the gym and beauty salon, as soon as the free time. Stylists admired singer nicknamed her "Barbie Bronx».

Julianne Moore ('51)

Julianne - an opponent of plastic surgery. She believes that everyone in Hollywood, with a few exceptions, had already gone under the surgeon's knife, and this, strangely enough, did not make those women younger.

"Whatever I did to my face I will also be 51. So why change anything?»

Kris Jenner (56 years old)

Mama Kardashian sisters, on the contrary, believes that it is necessary to use the opportunities that are provided to you, and plastic surgery combined with the "beauty shots" - is not the biggest flaw in life.

Jennifer Garner (40)

Ben Affleck's wife believes that the best way to restore the figure after childbirth - Pilates. She certainly knows what he is talking about, because Garner mother of three children!

Pamela Anderson (45 years)

This year, "Redemptrix Malibu" has participated in the show "Dancing with the Stars" and due to the movement very quickly came to the form. In September this year she proved it, acting in commercials in the famous red swimsuit.

Demi Moore (50 years)

The representative of the actress told that the Hero of the Day feels great and is ready to start the new year with new plans to life.

Kirsty Alley ('61)

The American show "Dancing with the Stars" works wonders. Kirsty lost weight a couple of sizes, watching the graceful dancers in mini-dresses.

Gabrielle Union (40)

Secret Beauty Gabriel in healthy food, which she prepares herself. Most actress loves chicken, steamed.

Michelle Pfeiffer ('53)

Up to 31, Michel considered herself, to put it mildly, ugly. "Cornstalk, freak ..." - as soon as this adorable itself did not name, but everything changed after the shooting in "The Fabulous Baker Boys", where the actress felt confident for the first time. The men involved in the shooting process, and then weighed her compliments, and she just wondered increased attention.

Jennifer Aniston (43 years)

The secret of his youth actress opened the show Conan O'Brien:

"I did this thing called exfoliation. Extreme! Please do not even know what you will look like a victim of the fire for about a week, but then the dead skin falls away and eight days later you as good as new! »

Gwyneth Paltrow (40 years)

Trainer Tracy Anderson Gwyneth says that now it looks much better than a 20, and he praises her for her performance. "She - my best student" - and only uttered Tracy.

Jennie Garth (40)

After her divorce from Peter Facinelli Jennie he decided to outdo ex-husband and become more beautiful than before. For three months she took off about 10 kilograms, doing jogging, hiking and eating healthy food.

Cameron Diaz (40 years)

Actress adhere to proper nutrition, he goes to the gym, and in its interests appear diving and surfing.

Tags

See also

New and interesting