Profitable television projects, according to Forbes

All that is being done on television, do it for the money, no matter how cunning producers, stating that their purpose is to "give way to young talents" and blablabla. When a favorite show or a show is interrupted by advertising, we grimacing annoying, not knowing what the big money at this time earning its creators. Here are the top 10 most profitable foreign television projects according to Forbes. For the main indicator of the advertising revenue it was taken a half-hour broadcast. So do not ignore the advertising - it helps to pay for expensive projects)))

10 - sitcom "Modern Family," which shines Sofia Vergara. The series won a bunch of prestigious film awards, including the Golden Globes and SAG Awards, and half an hour of its broadcast brought $ 2.13 million

9. "Crazy Love" - ​​also the brainchild of the company ABC, brings in $ 2.49 million. I'm on this show is not even heard of, it is necessary

8. I saw a couple of series "The Big Bang Theory" - thought that shit for? Turns out, it brings the creators of lemon $ 2.57 per half hour

7. "Desperate Housewives" are holding the bar in its eighth season, and I think the series will be shot as long as advertisers are willing to pay $ 2.61 million for the half-hour

6. TV show "Dancing with the Stars" will also be operated to the maximum, and Selebi will dance, and advertisers to unfasten at $ 2.72 million

5. "House" ended (last season filmed) and now "Grey's Anatomy" can rightly be called the most lucrative medical series - the $ 2.75 million

4. "The Losers." I do not watch them, but I'm already sick of them - they are written everywhere. The show is so popular that advertisers spread of $ 2.83 million for the half-hour broadcast

3. Charlie Sheen when he was flooded from the sitcom "Two and a Half Men", other projects rapidly fading without him handsome. Nothing like this! Bus Replaced Ashton Kutcher, and income, as well as ratings grew - $ 3.24 million

2. Show X Factor, as they say, and it is tasty and useful - the fruit of new stars and creators bring in $ 5.5 million in the half-hour air

1. A champion of income - the main competitor of X Factor, «American Idol." Shaw, from which fluttered Adam Lambert, worth $ 6.64 million for 30 minutes

Tags

See also

New and interesting