Photos of Josh Hutcherson

Only one role in a good movie and you're unrealistic steep. Robert Pattinson with his vampire Edward, Ian Somerhalder and his character Damon, Jensen Ackles, who plays the role of Dean Winchester, and many others (listed so - just for instance) are on a par with Josh Hutcherson, who became world famous for his role as Pete Mellarka in a sensational action "The Hunger Games". This picture is waiting for its continuation, and 19-year-old actor eats fruit in popularity as a set of fans and considerable fee for this role. Of course, as far as I know the fans had less than Rob, but the guy is still very young and can continue to become a real idol of youth. In the meantime, he is young and he has yet to learn and study, taking an example of a man who encouraged him to become an actor (favorite actor and an example to follow Josh - Jake Gyllenhaal). I myself have not seen "Games", but as it turned out, I know Josh in the film "Bridge to Terabithia," which was a surprise for me (not recognized the boy). There he liked me, look at how he played at the cash register project when "The Hunger Games" will be released on DVD. Waiting.

And in general, how quickly the time passed, even Anna Sophia Robb from "Bridge" already plays Carrie Bradshaw (one pleases - young).

Tags

See also

New and interesting