Scientology postulates

Based on these quotes, Katie Holmes did the right thing, which filed for divorce, because on the basis of some of the shows that Cruz just turned on his Scientology - it takes important place in his life

"I want to say to all the people who are against Scientology: Fuck you!»

"Scientology - a religion that allows you to manage your life. She does not drive in a box, on the contrary, provides a set of tools with which you can build your future ... »

"Some believe that Scientologists despise other religions. This is not true. I respect the choice of people who profess other religions, but I think I was lucky in life more »

"The title of the follower of the Church of Scientology is not given a reason, it must be earned. It's kind of a privilege »

"Scientology is not so categorical as some other religions. You can be a Jew and a Scientologist, or a Catholic and a Scientologist. But personally, I just Scientologist and nothing more »

"Scientology is not a religion of mass, it is a minority religion. Many people understand it perversely, so write and say about us (Scientologists) a lot of stupid and wrong things. If you want to understand Scientology, it is necessary first of all listen to yourself and not rely on what others have to say »

"She (Scientology) gives me vitality. I am absolutely, uncompromisingly devoted to her and never change their views »

"We (Scientologists) - people who can change the world. We know how to combine culture and stop the war. Our time has come, and we will act »

"Note that now of all religions, Scientology is developing rapidly in all. Its tenets have changed the lives of many people and mine, too, »

"I do not believe in the efficacy of psychological sciences. When I became a Scientologist, I began to study the history of psychiatry, and concluded that this science can not be treated in the present, in contrast to the religion ».

Tags

See also

New and interesting