Wardrobe stars

We have already talked about the apartments and houses of celebrities, but barely touched on the most important subject - their closets. I know that a large dressing room, furnished with good taste, with hundreds of shelves, drawers and cabinets stuffed with fashionable clothing - a dream of any girl. And while this is only a dream on the way to accomplishment, let's look at the closets of celebrities who so hospitably opened its doors for us. We watch and envy are inspired!

Dressing Room Dita Von Teese designed in accordance with the taste of diva who, as we know, tends to be a retro style. Subdued light, furniture and decorations in the style of the 40s and, of course, mountains of vintage clothing - that is, your favorite room in the house Dita.

In the wardrobe Dita special place is given retro vintage hats and jewelry - is the main pride of "Burlesque Queen».

Like any woman, sometimes Dite need encouraging word - for such cases in her wardrobe has a so-called "board of inspiration", on which it is pinning your favorite photo in the style of pin-up, interesting pictures and inspiring expression to once again feel irresistible. < br />
Dressing it-girl Olivia Palermo in her apartment in Manhattan:

This is the room I love the most. As soon as you enter the apartment, you can see it - it represents me.

Collection of shoes and sunglasses Paula Abdul.

To be honest, I'm quite differently imagined dressing Eva Longoria - she saw me very glamorous, like an expensive boutique. It turned out quite the opposite: a cozy room with wooden furniture, beige carpet and stairs (miniature Eve is not so easy to reach the top shelves). A special place is given to the collection of jeans, which the actress more than a hundred pairs.

Olivia Wilde and her walk-in closet. Very original, though not a particularly practical design.

Very bright and spacious - dressing Ashley Tisdale.

All the clothes in the wardrobe 27-year-old actress hung by type - dresses, tops, skirts, etc. Special attention is paid to products made of denim, which are sorted by shades. Most of the accessories in the collection of Ashley, be it glasses, clutches and jewelry are kept under glass in order to be always in sight:

If I do not see, then just I forget that I have it. I have a lot of clothes, but sometimes there are days when everyone sits badly and did not fit.

Bags in the dressing room Tisdale on display:

I deliberately put the bag to admire them. Chanel and Louis Vuitton, especially with prints Murakami - my weak point.

The shoe collection Ashley more than 250 pairs of shoes a variety of patterns and colors.

A small piece of stellar wardrobe stylist Rachel Zoe, packed with long dresses in the style of boho-chic, wide-brimmed hats and big jewelry.

This photo of Rachel studio where she creates images for their star clients, including Cameron Diaz, Eva Mendes, Anne Hathaway and Debra Messing. Very impressive!

The shoe designer Anna Sue paradise.

Dressing Room Carmen Electra - is very simple, but practical. My favorite subject dressing Carmen (of course, in addition to the hundreds of pairs of shoes and dresses) - a dummy on it, it creates its images in which, and is published.

Spacious dressing room a bright pink color with a bearskin on the floor was the pride of Christina Ricci ... until the actress has not sold his house a few years ago. I think in a new place, it has equipped itself gardorobnuyu not worse.

Supermodel Gisele Bundchen keeps his shoes, unlike other celebrities, in the drawers. Perhaps it is more comfortable than shoes on open shelves, but much more pleasant when your heart lovely Louboutin are in sight.

It is not difficult to guess who it belongs to the dressing room: a killer collection of Elton John's glasses.

Dressing Room Fergie.

Among the hundreds of pairs of shoes and flaunts another pride Fergie - statuette MTV.

An impressive collection of shoes can be seen in the closets of many stars, but a collection of hats - a rarity. Jessica Alba loves hats, especially hats Fedorov, and took them to a place of honor on the door of her dressing room.

Men also love to dress up. The truth is it is more of a boy Justin Bieber had great weakness for a baseball cap and sneakers, which had more than 200 pairs.

Cute dressing Kate Bosworth.

Dressing Room Kim Cattrall. Clothing actress is not much different from the outfits her character from "SVBG" Samantha Jones - both ladies love bold colors, sequins and sexy style.

Very interesting dressing at Miley Cyrus - for her and do not say that the owner loves her denim shorts with a high waist and airy tops in hipster style.

That is one really, the royal wardrobe, so it's Mariah Carey. The design of the room itself attend ivory and yellow gold, and on the shelves of stores Creations Christian Louboutin, Yves Saint Laurent and Giuseppe Zanotti, more than 1,000 couples.

Very stylish wardrobe, designer Nanette Lepore owned.

To be continued…

Tags

See also

New and interesting