Fashionable and beautiful in an unusual

Sometimes I thought about the problem when you have to choose - either you individual, fashionable and beautiful in an unusual, either you like men.

Men, women, and many have long understood it, not just fans of the extravagant. To some extent they even conservatives, so much we stake and trendsetters have liked Sasha Pivovarova and Alla Kostramicheva, men have not enjoyed the success of girls.

Yes, the price men full lips, beautiful eyes, lush breasts, long legs, and other blah-blah-blah. But even with thin lips, you can look good and please men. And all because the beauty formula is:
Beauty = attractive features adequate body + + + charismatic appearance and grooming

And yes, there is one of the most important points is the appearance. The men of this decade and the last - very conservative. It's in the near future with a clear conscience, they will be able to perceive the beauty of the pink hair and sneakers with a dress.

And now it is available only to men who turn in the fashion world, because only they understand and once they see that you can be beautiful even in torn jeans and a T-shirt saggy.

Recently I witnessed a conversation between two young people. When he saw the girl on the street in the maxi-skirt, they began to resent the fact that the alleged girl so very disfigure themselves. "There are legs - should show" - said one of them. I was a bit dumbfounded by their conversation, because I really think that men like maxi-skirts! Asked later about the relation to the maxi-skirts of his friends, who are related to fashion, and opinions were divided. Even the male models are not always of the new trends that cover our sexuality, expressed in vulgar display of legs.

The principle of beauty in our time, in order to be considered beautiful and to enjoy success in men "tits is - show me, boobs not - bare back." But here comes to mind Lady Gaga, which is bare and out, but the success of males do not use. And all because that is bare extravagant Lady Gaga.

A correct bleakness show us the famous beauties such as Marilyn Monroe, Brigitte Bardot or even Rosie Huntington-Whiteley ... That's really who really understands what it means to show the true body.

Unfortunately, the consciousness of the men took no further ancient instincts, and do not know when the beautiful and sexy you can be in a conventional over-sized bed-shirt and Timberland. Perhaps, if you really want to find the right and sostoyaevshegosya muzhichnu, it should be remembered the three main word - the word success - waist + leg + chest. And if they will be accompanied by the charisma and the ability to keep the conversation going, then soon we will see the new Monroe.

Tags

See also

New and interesting