One day my father a wealthy family decided to take his young son in the village, on a farm to show his son how poor people can be. They spent a day and night on a farm in a very poor family. When they returned home, the father asked his son:
- How did you enjoy the journey?
- It was great, Dad!
- You saw how poor people can be? - Asked the father.
- Yes I Am.
- And what did you learn from this?
The son replied:
- I saw that we have a dog in the house, and they have four dogs. We have a pool in the middle of the garden, and they have - bay, which is not visible edge. We cover your garden lamps, and they shine the stars. We have a patio in the backyard, and they - the whole horizon.
Father speechless after this reply son.
And the son said:
- Thank you, Dad, for showing me how rich these people.
Is not it true that all this depends on your point of view to look at the world? With love, friends, family, health, good humor and positive attitude to life, you'll get it!
But here's to buy any of the above things impossible. You can purchase any imaginary wealth, even stock up on them for the future, but if your soul is filled, you have nothing!