Helena Christensen

The legendary top model indignant attitude to the press at the position known socialite. Helena Christensen believes that some of the media crossed the line of what is permitted, discussing (and sometimes condemning) the current size of the popular celebrity.

"Some media are attacking pregnant Kim Kardashian totally repugnant and disgusting ways," - said Christensen in an open letter, published in The Huffington Post - «Not only do they constantly allow themselves in a negative way to focus on the female body, so also the public with jeer ridicule a pregnant woman because of the fact that it grows in size - it is below the low ».

The inscriptions on the covers 100-pound nightmare Kim: "I keep it!" / Nightmare pregnant Kim: 30 kilograms of weight gained

As the public face of Helena Christensen is familiar with how closely observe the life of a celebrity press. As a mother, she is also familiar with the changes faced by the woman's body during pregnancy. Therefore, she could not write such a letter.

Let the tabloids continue spewing out their poisonous entrails that their patient need deems it necessary, let it remain mutilated their choice. But I must in fact be some moral compass. No matter who the woman and what she did with her life. No one should publicly condemn their body and waiting to attack the child's mother at all blasphemous and wrong. Pregnant women should not be criticized for the size of its body, the point !!!
Herself Kim Kardashian also surprise hit of the press at her figure. "It seems to me that this is in some sense a mockery - a pregnant woman called colon. What did you expect, exactly? .. I think it is low, "- Kim admitted at a recent show Jay Leno.

Tags

See also

New and interesting