Photos of Madonna

«Billlboard Awards»: in Las Vegas was something!

I'm addicted to the Revolution of Love! #MDNA

Girls with character!

Cleaning #metball

Punk rock or punk rock? Anyway, that's cool!

I have my own manifesto! = Art = knowledge revolution!

In support of girls' education in the third world Madonna put up for sale Fernand Leger painting "Three Women for red table" that adorn her house for 20 years.

Me and my hero - Dr. Bernstein.

Madonna tries to unite people all over the world:

I give the start of the Revolution of Love!

The Revolution of Love!

No red carpet! Just beautiful land of Malawi and talented Eric legs after an impressive soccer game. He is a true master!

I spend time with women who take care of the kids in the orphanage built home in Malawi. There is no red carpet, movie premieres and celebrities, but grateful people who are happy that they finally have electricity.

My son taught orphans breakdance.

This is Edna. 55-year-old woman who has recently learned to read and write. She dances because soon her granddaughter goes to school, we have built.

President Banda stop spreading false information about me! I just want to help the children!

Let me remind you that the President of Malawi, Joyce Banda, said that there were no schools, and Madonna did not build at all without his permission, this is impossible. In addition, he believes that everything that makes Madonna - pure PR.

"Well, as you know, to be frank and anonymous. If not, then it is not good, and something else. Blackmail - the closest definition. "(Joyce Banda)

Dances with agogô in «Orphan Care Center»!

Medical interns in Malawi. Female Power!

The orphanage "Hope". More than 400 rays of light!

Soon I will tell you all ... # sekretnyyproekt

We struggle against fascism! Freedom for Pussy Riot!

Frida. Wonderful artist and fighter for freedom! On a horoscope it was cancer.

Behind the scenes «GLAAD awards»:

I want to be a Boy Scout, but I do not allow.

Twitter Madonna: twitter.com/MadonnaWorld

Tags

See also

New and interesting