Coma 42 years

In Miami, died 59-year-old woman who was nearly his entire adult life in an unconscious state. We are talking about edwarda o'bara which the media at the time was called "Sleeping Snow White." At the age of 16 years O'Bara fell into a diabetic coma, and since then never "wake up" for 42 years. It is noteworthy that the eyes of Edward were always open, but the consciousness is absent: she had not heard others did not see them, and was unable to somehow perceive the mir.

O'Bara last words before the coma, was a request to the mother. "Promise you will not leave me" - said the girl. A mother of a lifetime remembered her request. The next 35 years Kay O'Bara spent at the bedside of her daughter, she regularly arranging birthdays, caring for her, and excommunicated for 90 minutes at a time to sleep or take dush.

In 2008, his mother died at the age of 80 years. And it was the promise to fulfill the sister of Eduardo. It was she who found the death "Sleeping Snow White." "Edward just closed my eyes and went to heaven to my mom," - said Colin O'Bara. According to her, Edward not only was "the best sister imaginable", but also to teach women a lot, even without contact with her. "It's really cool," - she concluded.

Source: twillin.com/text/samaya-dolgaya-v-istorii-koma-dlilas-42-goda.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting