Beginners luck

Gate - a social and economic resource with a unique mathematical model and interesting game mechanics. Only here for the virtual coins you can get these laptops, cameras and other cool gadgets. Quickly understand all the intricacies of Tycoons is difficult, but the developers are trying to help in every way to understand this all newcomers. In addition, there are a number of bonuses that will give the ability to quickly get into the top most successful participants of the movers and shakers. Already at the start of your stay you get to the movers and shakers of the first bonus - 25 000 coins for registration. In addition, participants Tycoons available small instructional videos, as well as useful tips on game strategy and the creation of objects.

After spending a little time in the bigwigs, you want to tell your friends about it. And each invited friend will help you to increase its capital by 1,325,000 coins! Just imagine, for 10 friends who will be with you to the movers and shakers, you get 13.325 million coins! Details can be found in the section "My balance".

And now there is a special bonus campaign that will help you quickly get another 75 000 coins. With its conditions can be found here. So do not miss the chance to receive a maximum bonus of Tycoons and quickly lead the list of the most successful participants. Join bigwigs now! "During the day I can be anyone, but the night I - Gate!ยป

Source: mirfactov.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting